Celestron Granite Binocular 12 x 50 with Tripod
Item # 661719
Celestron’s Granite 12 x 50 binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design at an extraordinary price. Granite’s feature an open bridge, lightweight, waterproof design with ED glass, fully multi-coated optics, precision BaK-4 prisms, and dielectric high reflectivity coatings producing exceptional sharpness, contrast and color fidelity. Ideal for many outdoor activities!
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings – provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered – for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups – made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap – provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap – to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly – lead and arsenic free
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Diameter - 50 mm (1.97 in.)
- Magnification - 12 x
- Caps - attached objective caps, rainguard eyepiece caps
- Strap - deluxe binocular Strap. Also includes binocular harness strap
- Carrying Case - deluxe soft case included
- Weight (oz) - 30 oz (850 g)
- Angular Field of View (deg) - 5.3 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds.) - 279 ft (85 m)
- Linear Field of View (@1000 m) - 93 m (305 ft.)
- Exit Pupil (mm) - 4.2 mm (0.17 in.)
- Eye Relief - 15
- Near Focus - 11.5
- IPD Max - 73 mm (2.87 in.)
- IPD Min - 56 mm (2.2 in.)
- Prisms - BaK-4 high grade
- Optical Coatings - fully broadband multi-coated
- Weather Proof - yes, Nitrogen purged
- Tripod Adaptable - yes
- Size - 12 x 50 in (305 mm)
- 3-way panhead with quick release plate
- 90 degree vertical platform
- Horizontal and vertical bubble level
- Max extended height - 63 inches
- Folded Height - 27 inches
- Carrying handle and carrying case
- 2 year warranty
Case Included: Case Included
Field of View: 305 ft.
Length: 50 in.
Power Description: 12x Magnification
Weight: 1.87 lb.
Width: 12 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.