Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Dual Purpose Telescope
Introducing the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Dual Purpose Telescope, which is the perfect telescope for clear, crisp images of land and sky. Whether observing the moons of Jupiter during the night or viewing nature from afar during the day, the AstroMaster 130EQ is the ideal choice for the great outdoors. Take night sky observing to the next level! Observe detailed craters on the moon, the rings around Saturn, cloud bands on Jupiter, star clusters, galaxies and much more. High quality glass optics produce clean, crisp images for the entire family to see. Looking for some daytime action? View images of mountain ranges, animals at play or whales breaching from the ocean with fully corrected images. The AstroMaster is the easiest telescope to set up, with no tools necessary. In a few minutes, the entire family will be ready to observe the wonders of the earth and night sky. The rugged pre-assembled steel tripod provides the most stable platform with no vibration. Tripod is adjustable for family members of all heights.
- Two quality eyepieces; StarPointer red dot finderscope; Accessory tray; The Sky X Planetarium software to help the family learn all about the planets and the Universe
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
- Optical Design: Reflector
- Aperture: 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Focal Length: 650 mm (25.59 in)
- Focal Ratio: 5
- Eyepiece 1: 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Magnification 1: 33 x
- Eyepiece 2: 10 mm (0.39 in)
- Magnification 2: 65 x
- Mount: CG-3
- Equatorial Optical Coatings: Aluminum
- Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg)
- Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer
- Tube Attachment: Dovetail Bar
- Star Diagonal
- Tripod: 1.25" steel tube legs
- CD ROM: The Sky L1
- Highest Useful Magnification: 307 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.07 arcsec
- Resolution (Dawes): 0.89 arcsec
- Light Gathering Power: 345 x
- Angular Field of View: 1.5°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 79 ft (24.08 m)
- Optical Tube Length: 24 in (609.6 mm)
Aperture Size: 0.2 in.
Focal Length: 25.59 in.
Magnification: 30 to 49X
Weight: 28 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.