Cedar Summit Shelbyville Deluxe Playset - Do It Yourself
BEFORE ORDERING: Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
IMPORTANT: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 10 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child.
ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 30ft. 9in. x 28ft. 6in
Every time your child plays on the Shelbyville Deluxe by Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets™ the door to imagination and creativity is opened. Cedar Summit understands that children need a safe environment to play, explore adventurous possibilities and enjoy endless hours of fun. Craftsmanship and devotion to detail are the hallmarks of the company. Using premium FSC certified lumber, the skills and dedication of associates who produce these elite play sets are bolstered by a commitment to providing innovative designs and features.
Construction & Specifications:
- 20.5 sq.ft. play deck with a 4ft. 10in. deck height
- 9ft. 2in extra wide A-Frame swing end (adjusts for uneven yards)
- 100% FSC-certified cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Heavy-duty swing hangers and swing chain
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 18ft. 9in. x 13ft. 7in. x 10ft. 9.5in
- Pre-assembled panel design
- Approximate building time for 2 people; Fort: 10-12 hours, Tube Slide: 2-3 hours
- Detailed instruction manual
- Multi-level wood roof with sunburst gables and 2 extra wide rounded windows
- 4 premium clubhouse windows with 2 flower boxes and faux shutters
- Steering wheel and telescope
- Twist N’ Ride tube slide with crows nest
- Double wall wave slide
- 4 premium windows
- Side-by-side access ladder and rockwall with 2 metal safety grips and a safety bar
- Picnic bench with counter top
- 2 Belt swings and an acrobatic swing with swing chain and heavy duty swing hangers
- Pre-assembled roof and wall panels
- 10-year limited wooden component warranty
- Tape Measure
- Carpenter’s Level
- Carpenter’s Square
- Claw Hammer
- Standard or Cordless Drill
- #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson & Screwdriver
- Ratchet with Extension (1/2” & 9/16” sockets)
- Open End Wrench (1/2” & 9/16”)
- Adjustable Wrench
- 1/8” & 3/16” Drill Bits
- 3/16” Hex Key
- 8’ Step Ladder
- Safety Glasses
- Adult Helpers
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.