Cedar Summit Cedar Hill Resort Playset - Do It Yourself
BEFORE ORDERING: Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
IMPORTANT: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 12 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child.
ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 36ft. 11in. x 28ft. 11in.
Every time your child plays on the Cedar Hill Resort by Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets™ the door to imagination and creativity is opened. Cedar Summit understands that children need a safe environment to play, explore adventurous possibilities and enjoy endless hours of fun. Craftsmanship and devotion to detail are the hallmarks of the company. Using premium Cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber, the skills and dedication of associates who produce these elite play sets are bolstered by a commitment to providing innovative designs and features. IMPORTANT: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 12 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 49.9 kg (110 lb.) per child.
Construction & Specifications:
- 9ft. 2in. (2.794m) extra wide A-Frame swing end (adjusts for uneven yards)
- 100% FSC-certified cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Heavy-duty swing hangers and swing chain
- Pre-assembled panel design
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 14 hours
- Crows nests with telescope
- Multi-level wood roof with sunburst gables
- 4 premium windows, 2 with decorative shutters
- 2 Extra wide rounded windows
- Spinning chalkboard sign
- Wooden door with premium window
- 6 premium windows
- 3 in 1 Activity Table/Picnic bench
CANOPY COVERED PLAY DECK:
- Tunnel activity connects clubhouse to play deck
- Rockwall with multi-colored rocks
- Access ladder with safety rail
- Monkey bar climbing ladder
- Side-by-side rear access ladder and rockwall with 2 metal safety grips and a safety bar
- 2 Belt swings and an acrobatic swing with swing chain
- Double Wall Wave Slide
- 10-year limited wooden component warranty
- Tape Measure
- Carpenter’s Level
- Carpenter’s Square
- Claw Hammer
- Standard or Cordless Drill
- #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson & Screwdriver
- Ratchet with Extension (1/2” & 9/16” sockets)
- Open End Wrench (1/2” & 9/16”)
- Adjustable Wrench • 1/8” & 3/16” Drill Bits
- 3/16” Hex Key
- 8’ Step Ladder
- Safety Glasses
- Adult Helpers
Brand: Cedar Summit
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.