Cedar Summit™ Cedar Valley Lodge Premium Playset
Item # 714291
BEFORE ORDERING: Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
IMPORTANT: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 12 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child.
ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 31' 2" x 28'
Every time your child plays on the Cedar Valley Lodge by Cedar Summit Premium Playsets™ the door to imagination and creativity is opened. Cedar Summit understands that children need a safe environment to play, explore adventurous possibilities and enjoy endless hours of fun. Craftsmanship and devotion to detail are the hallmarks of the company. Using premium Cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber, the skills and dedication of associates who produce these elite play sets are bolstered by a commitment to providing innovative designs and features.
Construction & Specifications:
- 23 sq.ft. play deck with a 4' 10" deck height
- 21 sq. ft. enclosed lower clubhouse
- 5' 2" high Crow’s nest look at the Twist N’ Ride Tube Slide
- 9' 2" extra wide A-Frame swing end (adjusts for uneven yards)
- 100% FSC-certified cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Heavy-duty swing hangers and swing chain
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 19' 2" x 10' 5". x 10' 5"
- 10-year limited wooden component warranty
- Solid shiplap wooden roof with 2 premium curved windows and a dormer
- 8 premium clubhouse windows
- Twist N’ Ride Tube Slide
- 2 belt swings with heavy duty chain
- 1 acrobatic swing with hand grips
- 2 Crow’s nest look outs
- Rockwall with 2 metal safety grips and a safety bar
- Side-by-side access ladder
- Front wooden half door
- Steering wheel and telescope
- Spin chalk sign
- Pre-assembled roof, wall and door panels
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 12-15 hours
- Instruction manual with step-by-step DVD
- Tape Measure
- Carpenter’s Level
- Carpenter’s Square
- Claw Hammer
- Standard or Cordless Drill
- #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson & Screwdriver
- Ratchet with Extension (1/2” & 9/16” sockets)
- Open End Wrench (7/16”, 1/2” & 9/16”)
- Adjustable Wrench
- 1/8” & 3/16” Drill Bits
- 3/16” Hex Key
- 8’ Step Ladder
- Safety Glasses
- Adult Helpers
Brand: Cedar Summit
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.