Capresso Metal Die-Cast Housing Conical Burr Grinder
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. The Metal Die-Cast Housing makes the grinder quieter, has less friction and is twice as heavy then non-metal grinders. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of 1 inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand-assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) resulting in highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
- Heavy-duty brushed Metal die-cast housing
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation
- Clearly marked fineness settings: 4 extra fine, fine, regular, & coarse; total of 16 settings
- Commercial grade, solid conical steel burrs w/advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow w/reduced noise & little static build-up
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction & heat build up preserving max aroma & flavor in any grind setting
- Safety lock system
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
- Pulse grinding possible
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included
- Watt/Volt/Hertz: 100W, 120V, 60Hz
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 10.8” x 5.4” x 7.7”
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
- Made in China
Depth: 5.4 in.
Ground Coffee Capacity: 4 oz.
Height: 7.7 in.
Weight: 6.1 lb.
Width: 10.8 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.