$200 OFF & Free Shipping
Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-200mm Lens Bundle
Item # 598610
This item may currently be in stock at your local warehouse for immediate purchase at the same price.
For more information about this product or warranty issues, please call 1-800-652-2666 Mon-Fri: 8am-Midnight (EST), Sat 10am-8pm (EST) or email email@example.com.
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
The EOS 60D is a high-performance, digital single-lens reflex camera featuring a fine-detail CMOS sensor with approx. 18.0 effective megapixels, DIGIC 4, high-precision and high-speed 9-point AF, approx. 5.3 fps continuous shooting, Live View shooting, and Full HD (Full High-Definition) movie shooting. The camera is highly responsive for shooting at anytime, provides many functions fitted for advanced shooting, and offers many other features.
- Effective Pixels: 18.0 MP APS-C size CMOS Sensor
- Lens Specifications: EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- LCD Monitor: 3.0” 3:2 Wide Vari-Angle LCD (1,040,000 dot)
- Motion Video Quality: 1080p Full HD Video at 30fps
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100-6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments. Up to 12800 with Custom Function)
- Images Per Battery Charge: Approx. 1100 shots based on CIPA standards
- Dimensions: W 5.69” x H 4.17” x D 3.09”
- Weight: Approx. 26.6 oz.
- Storage Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- Compact, lightweight and a wide magnification range - this standard zoom lens features a wide focal length range from normal to telephoto equivalent to 29-320mm in the 35mm format.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to 4-stops of effective correction even at full zoom.
- Since Canon's optical image stabilization system is in the lens, not in the camera, you can see the stabilized, steadier images through the viewfinder.
- Circular aperture can give beautiful background blur effects.
- Excellent high-speed performance.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Canon EOS 60D Body
- EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- Wide Strap
- USB Interface Cable
- Stereo AV Cable
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- "Great Photography is Easy” Booklet
- "Do More with Macro” Booklet
- EOS Digital Solution CD-ROM
- Instruction Manual
- Bonus Kit
- Gadget Bag 200DG
- Mini-HDMI Cable
- 8GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
- EOS 60D Tutorial DVD
Model: EOS 60D
Available Image Format(s): JPEG
Built-In Flash: Yes
Depth: 3.09 in.
Equivalent ISO: Multiple ISO Settings
Image Sensor: CMOS
Images Per Battery Charge: 1,100
Maximum Frames Per Second: 5.3
Megapixels: 18 Megapixels
Red Eye Reduction: Yes
Shutter Speeds: 30 - 1/8000 Shutter Speed
Viewfinder: 3 Inch Color LCD
Weight: 26.6 oz.
Wi-Fi Enabled: No
Width: 5.69 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, TOUCH SCREEN TABLETS, MP3S, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS, TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-861-0450 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT.For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, computers, touch screen tablets, projectors, cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, home theater systems, dvd and blu-ray players, printers (stand alone), monitors (stand alone), routers or pressure washers you purchase at Costco or Costco.com call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-861-0450.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones