Cal-OSHA Safety Notice Poster
Employers in California must inform their employees of pertinent workplace safety and health information in order to be compliant with various OSHA/CAL OSHA standards. The Osha4Less CAL OSHA Safety Notice Poster assists businesses by communicating employer specific notices, postings and information that are required in general industry including:
Poster Size: 24” x 36”
- General OSHA Safety & Health Policy (29 USC 654(a)(b))
- California Workers' Compensation Fraud Poster
- Employee Notice – Injury & Illness Reporting Procedures (29 CFR 1904.4)
- Cal OSHA Form 300A (29 CFR 1904.32)
- Personal Protective Equipment (1910.132(f)(1)(i)(ii))
- Safety Meeting Schedule
- Bloodborne Pathogens – First Aid for a Bleeding Victim
- GHS Pictograms
- Emergency Phone Numbers 29 CFR 1910.151(a)
- Accident Prevention Signs
- OSHA Standard Access to Exposure and Medical Records (29 CFR 1910.1020(g))
Brand: OSHA 4 Less
Height: 24 in.
Width: 36 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.