$399.99 After $100 OFF
Brunswick XC3 Table Tennis Table
Brunswick: Connecting generations through superior craftsmanship and innovation since 1845. With its sleek blue playing surface, sturdy black undercarriage, matching net and post set and top quality ball and paddle set, this high quality table tennis game will add flair to your recreation room and bring excitement to it as well. Built with quality craftsmanship, this highly styled table is designed for superb performance and playability. Its fold up capability allows for single play or convenient storage. This table is backed by Brunswick, the leading producer of game room products for over 168 years.
- Top color: Premium blue with white outlining
- Top material: 24-step roller coating process produces a high quality playing surface that will perform equally well for the beginner or the Olympic professional
- Playing surface top: 16mm
- Frame (deck): Heavy-gauge steel tubing-20mm x 40mm, black powder coating
- Frame (carriage): Heavy-gauge steel tubing-30mm x 30mm, black powder coating
- Legs: 30mm x 30mm, black powder coating, adjustable levers
- Wheels: 50mm premium steel casters allow for easy movement and insure stability
- Safety latch: Located on each playing surface; keeps unit vertically stable while storing upright or playing a single person game
- Dual table design allows for one or multiple player games
- Minimal assembly required
- Indoor use only
- Product dimensions (unfolded): 60” W x 108” L x 30” H
- Product dimensions (folded): 60” W x 36” L x 63” H
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Warranty: Brunswick warrants its table will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase by the original owner
- 2 Performance quality rackets, 5 ply blades with competition rubber and straight handle
- 3 40mm Competition balls
- 6” double stitched premium net and post system with heavy-duty clamps
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 weeks from the time of order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click Here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.