Brunswick Oakland Billiard Collection
The Brunswick Oakland Billiard Table is available in three collections - Classic, Supreme and Ultimate. Please refer to the information below for the items that are in each collection.
Shipments will be handled by a local Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer, which includes on-site delivery and installation in the room of your choice.
For additional shipping information or product questions please call 1-800-336-8771 x5302 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Choice of table cloth color is available before delivery; the vendor will contact for color choice.
Brunswick: Connecting generations through superior craftsmanship and innovation since 1845. Backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by the largest dealer network in the business. With its graceful lines, this pool table lends an air of refinement to any room. This traditionally styled table is built with quality craftsmanship, as well as superb performance and playability.
Oakland Classic Billiard Collection Includes:
- Constructed to BCA (Billiards Congress of America) standards
- Size: 8’
- Slate: 1” framed three piece slate - Brunswick Certified. Brunswick slate is diamond honed, precision machined and leveled to within 1/100 of an inch
- Cabinet: Straight lines highlighted with exquisite detailing in a beautiful rich wood finish
- Finish: Chestnut
- Leg Style: Standard
- Pocket Style: Shield pockets are custom stained to match the table
- Rail sights: Diamond pearlized white
- Baseframe construction (exterior style): Made from superior engineered wood material with selected veneered hardwoods. Assembled using high-torque bolted construction and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance
- High performance nut plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit
- Playing surface: 44” x 88”
- Outside table dimensions: 53 9/16” W x 97 9/16” L x 29 ¼” H
- Weight: 564 lbs.
- Set of standard balls. Brunswick pocket balls are designed for daily use. These balls are ground and polished to radial tolerances of 0.005 of an inch, for accurate, reliable performance.
- Four 58” two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Plastic bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Plastic table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- This woolen cloth is a 75/25 blend wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer. Cloth provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- Exclusive active shearing process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no piling and faster play
- Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style: Brunswick Green, Timberline, Olive, Sahara, Merlot, McIntosh, Cardinal Red, Chocolate Brown, Midnight Blue, Regatta Blue, Gun Metal Grey and Ebony.
Brunswick Conversion Top:
- Includes set of two premium paddles, three balls and clip-on net
- Top has a thickness of 18 mm for maximum durability
- Stylish black finish
- Features heavy-duty foam padding on the underside to help prevent damage to your billiard table
- Dimensions: 107.8” x 60”, fits seven and eight foot billiard tables
- Weight: 128 lbs.
- Brunswick warrants that its conversion top will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year after the date of purchase by the original owner
- Features a 30" round table top with a solid wood pedestal and base and a 2" deep drawer perfect for storing Brunswick accessories.
- Colonial Backless Barstools Features:
- Constructed from solid wood with a seat that swivels.
- Brushed Nickel Footplates included
- Seat height measures 30”
- Free standing
- Designed to hold up to eight cues, two ball racks, chalk, table brush, and additional accessories.
- Cabinet doors feature double chalk scoreboards, magnetic catches, chalk groove and dart holders for storage.
- Features a cork backboard for steel-tip darts.
- Constructed of hardwood and hardwood veneers.
- Cabinet dimensions are 37” x 30 ¼” x 7 ¼”
- Plush seat and back, drink coaster built into one arm and a cue holder in the other.
- Seat height 26 ¼”
Billiard Table Size: 8'
Your pool table can be delivered to you within 4-6 weeks of placing your order. Should additional time be required for final delivery and installation, Brunswick or a representative from your local authorized dealer will provide written notice to you.
Within 2 business days of placing your order, a representative from Brunswick Billiards will e-mail you to ask you for your cloth color selection.
Once your order ships to the Brunswick Billiards Authorized dealer who will deliver and install your table, you will receive a call from them to schedule your delivery and installation appointment. On the agreed delivery day, the dealer will deliver the product to your home and set up the product to your satisfaction in the room of your choice. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
After your products are installed, you will be asked by the Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer to sign a “Delivery & Installation Confirmation Form”. This verifies that the dealer has delivered and installed your products to your satisfaction and completes the order process. Due to liability issues, your Brunswick Billiard authorized dealer may deliver but may not install a wall cue rack, back bar, or a billiard light.
If you have not received an e-mail from the Brunswick Billiards representative within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call toll free 800.336.8771 x5302.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.