Brunswick Brae Loch Billiard Table
For additional shipping information or product questions, please call 1-800-336-8771 x5302 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Choice of table cloth color is available before delivery, the vendor will contact for color choice.
Brunswick: The standard of superior craftsmanship since 1845. Preferred by professionals around the world. Backed by a lifetime pool table warranty and supported by the largest dealer network in the business. With its graceful lines, the Brae Loch package lends an air of refinement to any room. The traditionally styled pool table is built with quality craftsmanship, as well as superb performance and playability. A matching assortment of products enhances the look of your game room.
Delivery and professional installation of the billiard table is included with all collections. Assembly of furniture components is not included. All billiard tables are partially disassembled and packed securely to protect them during shipping.
Brae Loch Table Package includes the following:
Pool Table Features
- Constructed to BCA (Billiards Congress of America) standards
- Size: 8’
- Playing surface: 44” x 88”
- Slate: 1” backed three piece slate - Brunswick Certified. Brunswick slate is diamond honed, precision machined and leveled to within 1/100 of an inch.
- Outside table dimensions: 55 ½” wide, 99 ½” long
- Cabinet: Camphor burl inlays with a double arch
- Finish: Chestnut
- Leg Style: Ball and Claw
- Pocket Style: Fringe leather, steel reinforced pockets are custom stained to match the table
- Rail sights: Diamond Pearlized White
- Baseframe construction (exterior style): Made from superior engineered wood material with selected veneered hardwoods. Assembled using high-torque bolted construction and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance.
- High performance nut plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- This fine woolen cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer
- Cloth provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- Exclusive active shearing process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant colored product
- Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style: Brunswick Green, Timberline, Olive, Sahara, Merlot, McIntosh, Cardinal Red, Chocolate Brown, Midnight Blue, Regatta Blue, Gun Metal Grey and Ebony
- Set of standard balls. Brunswick pocket balls are designed for daily use.
- Four 58” two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Bridge head
- 8-ball wood rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Official BCA Rule Book
Your pool table can be delivered to you within 4-6 weeks of placing your order. Should additional time be required for final delivery and installation, Brunswick or a representative from your local authorized dealer will provide written notice to you.
Within 2 business days of placing your order, a representative from Brunswick Billiards will e-mail you to ask you for your cloth color selection.
Once your order ships to the Brunswick Billiards Authorized dealer who will deliver and install your table, you will receive a call from them to schedule your delivery and installation appointment. On the agreed delivery day, the dealer will deliver the product to your home and set up the product to your satisfaction in the room of your choice. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
After your products are installed, you will be asked by the Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer to sign a “Delivery & Installation Confirmation Form”. This verifies that the dealer has delivered and installed your products to your satisfaction and completes the order process. Due to liability issues, your Brunswick Billiard authorized dealer may deliver but may not install a wall cue rack, back bar, or a billiard light.
If you have not received an e-mail from the Brunswick Billiards representative within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call toll free 800.336.8771 x5302.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.