Brother P-Touch 1230PC Label Printer
Featuring an easy-view, 12-character LCD display and typewriter style keyboard, the PT-90 prints non-laminated labels in 3/8" & 1/2" widths. Easily design creative labels with 1 or 2 lines of text using one of the 9 Type Styles, 173 Symbols or 7 Framing options. Uses 6 “AAA” batteries (not included) and includes one Black on White “M” starter tape.
- PT-1230PC unit
- USB cable
- Black on White laminated starter tape
- Protective carrying case
- P-touch Editor CD-ROM
- Software Installation Guide
- User Guide
- No software installation required - Just attach via USB to your PC to start
- Use your keyboard and PC monitor to create labels -
- Print exactly what you see on screen!
- Prints on four different label widths, up to ½” wide (laminated)
- Prints multiple lines of text and graphics
- Compact, with built-in manual cutter
- Supports PC USB Connectivity (cable included)
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, and Windows Vista®
- Secure operation – When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind!
- Uses 6 "AAA" batteries or AD-24 adapter (not included)
- Barcoding and database printing available with download of full version of P-touch® Editor Software at Brother Solutions Center (http://solutions.brother.com).
- Great for labeling file folders, boxes, CD spines and much more
- Dimensions: 6.1" W x4.4" D x 2.2" H
- Weight: 1.72 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty & replacement service
Battery Type: AAA Cell
Case Count: 1
Depth: 3.5 in.
Frames Text: Yes
Height: 4.4 in.
Includes Cutter: With Cutter
Label Material: Laminated Film
Length: 6.2 in.
Maximum Label Width: 0.47 in.
Minimum Label Width: 0.14 in.
Number of Symbols: 694
Personal Computer Compatible: Yes
Power Description: AC/Battery
Prints Vertically: Yes
Repeat Printing: Yes
Resolution: 180 Dot per Inch
Type of Interfaces: USB
Type of Label: Tape
Weight: 0.9 lb.
Width: 2.1 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.