Brother IntelliFAX-5750e High-Performance Laser Fax
This network-ready, business class Laser Fax with SuperG3 33.6K modem and 8MB memory with dual access stores up to 600 pages for out-of-paper reception, QuickScan, auto dialing, and broadcasting to 282 locations. A 500-sheet paper capacity (dual 250-sheet trays), 50-page document feed and 4-day memory back-up combine with a high duty cycle and high yield consumables to handle demanding business applications cost-efficiently. A built-in 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet Network Print/Fax server allows for network connectivity, now or in the future. Delivering fast laser performance and reliability at low operating costs, it also copies at up to 15cpm, sorts, enlarges and reduces.
- Fax speed: Super G3 33.6 Kbps high-speed fax modem
- Maximum fax resolution: 203 x 392 lines per inch (superfine)
- Print speed: up to 15 ppm laser engine for printing of faxes and copies(mfr spec)
- 8 MB memory
- Fax memory: Up to 600 pages for out-of-paper reception and memory transmission
- Dual 250-sheet standard trays
- 50-page auto document feeder
- 232-station auto dialing (32 one-touch keys, plus 200 speed dial locations)
- Fax broadcasting up to 282 separate locations
- Quickly scans faxes as fast as 2 seconds per page
- Fax security with password controlled access
- Fax forwarding, paging and remote fax retrieval
- Built-in telephone handset
- Auto fax/tel switching for receiving fax and voice calls on a single phone line
- Caller ID and distinctive ring detection ready
- Up to four-day battery back-up for fax memory
- Dual access capability lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is sending or receiving
- Interfaces: Built-in 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet network print/fax server, Parallel and USB for future printing needs
- Ethernet network support (printing only): Windows® 2000/XP/NT 4.0/95/98/98SE/Me TCP/IP, UNIX TCP/IP, AppleTalk, Novell Netware
- Software suite on CD (including network application software and drivers)
- LCD display: 2 lines by 16 characters
- Speaker type: monitor
- Copy speeds: up to 15 ppm
- Zoom range: copy reduction and enlargement, 50% - 200%
- Copy quantity: multi-copying up to 99 copies plus sorting
- High yield toner cartridges deliver low printing costs per page
- UL and FCC approved
- Dimensions: 17.4" W x 17.1" D x 17.0" H; Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Included-DR400 Drum unit
- Included-TN430 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages)
- Not included-TN460 High Yield Toner Cartridge (6,000 pages)
Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.1 in. x 17.4 in. x 17 in.
Duplex Printing: No
Model: 5750e / 5750
Output Tray Capacity: 150
Print From Mobile: No
Print Speed (Black): 15 Page per Minute
Printer Functions: Print, Copy, Fax
Printer Output Color: Black & White
Weight: 31.1 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones