Brother IntelliFAX-4100e High-Speed Business-Class Laser Fax
Item # 127273
A 30-page auto document feeder, 250-sheet standard paper capacity and 132 station auto dialing combine with a high monthly duty cycle and high yield consumables to handle demanding business applications. Delivering high speed laser performance and reliability at low operating costs it also copies at up to 15 copies/minute, sorts, enlarges and reduces.
- 33.6K bps Super G3 Modem
- Fax transmission speed:two seconds per page
- Print speed: up to 15 pages per minute
- 8 MB memory
- Up to 4 days memory back-up with out power
- 250-sheet capacity
- 30-page auto document feeder capacity
- Fax speed:33.6K kbps modem
- Fax memory: 500 pages
- Fax speed dial buttons: 32
- 132-number speed dial memory
- Fax broadcasting up to 182 locations
- Print resolution: up to 203 x 392
- Scanning/recording width: up to 8.2"
- LCD display: two lines by 16 characters
- Fax forwarding, paging and remote retrieval
- Built-in telephone handset
- Selectable pulse/tone dialing system
- Automatically receives fax and voice calls on the same phone line
- Dual access capability lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving
- Call Waiting/Caller ID and distinctive ring ready
- Built-in parallel and USB interfaces for future printing needs
- PC free black copying
- Copy speeds: up to 15 ppm
- Zoom range: 50% - 200%
- Copy quantity: up to 99 copies, plus sorting
- TN430 toner cartridge offers up to 3,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- UL and FCC approved
- Recording paper size: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14"
- Accessories: Quick Set-up Guide, owners manual, TN430 toner cartridge, DR400 drum unit
- Dimensions: 17.4" W x 17.1" D x 12.7" H
- Weight: 23.3 lbs.
- Warranty: one-year limited
- Brother TN430 toner cartridge -up to 3,000 pages @ 5% coverage (included)
- Brother DR400 Drum
Activity Reporting: Activity Reporting
Auto Incoming Document Reduction: Auto Incoming Document Reduction
Automatic Fax/Telephone Switching: Distinctive Ring Detection
Automatic Reception: Automatic Reception
Automatic Redial: Automatic Redial
Caller ID: Yes
Capacity: 250 Sheet
Copy Function: Multiple Copy Function
Delayed Transmission: Delayed Transmission
Depth: 17.1 in.
Distinctive Ring Detection: Distinctive Ring Detection Ready
Document Feeder: Document Feeder
Duplex Printing: No
Fax Modem: Operates As A Fax Modem for A PC
Feeder Capacity: 30 Page
Grayscale Levels: 64
LCD Readout: LCD Readout
Memory Capacity: 500 Page
Number of Memory Locations (Speed Dials): 100
Out of Paper Reception: Out of Paper Reception
Paper Type: Transmission Speed(Approx) 3 Seconds
Print Speed: 15 Page per Minute
Printer Output Color: Black & White
Remote Activation: Remote Activation
Resolution: Superfine Resolution (203 x 392 LPI)
Transmission Speed: 3 Second
Type of FAX Machines: Fax-Copier-Telephone
Weight: 23.3 lb.
Width: 17.4 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones