Brother® 1134DW Serger Machine
The Brother 1134DW Serger features a 3/4 lay-in thread with lower looper threader. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. In addition, the machine has a free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface and offers a F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system for easy thread changes and comes with starter thread included! The differential feed improves results on stretch or thin fabrics to give you a perfect finish. Snap-on presser feet allow quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch and includes a bonus piping foot. The 1134DW also includes an instructional CD to make serging fast, easy and fun.
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew serger stitches
- Bonus piping foot included
- Easy to follow lay-in threading
- Starter thread spools included
- Tension disc release assures accurate thread placement in tension discs
- F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system
- Differential feed improves results when sewing stretch, knitted or thin fabrics. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Quick release stitch finger for instant rolled hemming
- Perfect serger stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Snap-on presser feet
- 23 Stitch functions
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Slide lever adjustment for stitch width
- Dial adjustment for stitch length
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed
- Electronic speed control
- Accessory kit included
- Built-in carrying handle for portability
- Dimensions: 15.25" H x 12.8" L x 13.2" W
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Includes instructional video
- UL/CSA listed
- Accessory Bag
- Thread Net
- Thread Spool Cap
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal wrench
- Needle Set
- Piping Foot
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 90 days
Electronic Speed Control: Yes
Height: 15.25 in.
Length: 12.8 in.
Total Number of Stitches: 23
Weight: 16 lb.
Width: 13.2 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.