Brita “Redi-Twist” Under Sink Filtration System Replacement Filter Cartridge 3-pack
Our ongoing passion is to provide the Costco members the purest, most refreshing drinking water. Standard tap water can be unpleasant, so the USF-201 carbon block filter cartridge improves the taste of your water and & reduces sediment, chlorine and odor. These USF-201 carbon block filter replacement cartridges are designed to fit the Brita “Redi-Twist” Under Sink Filtration System.
- 3-pack of the USF-201 carbon block filter cartridge
- Designed to fit the Brita “Redi-Twist” Under Sink Filtration System (USS-301)
- Improves taste & reduces sediment, chlorine and odor
- Leaves essential minerals and fluoride in drinking water
- Each Filter lasts up to six months or 1,000 gallons of water for the average family
- Filter replacement (6 months or 1,000 gallons) is essential for the Brita “Redi-Twist” Under Sink Filtration System to perform as represented
- “Redi-Twist” cartridge design makes changing filters as easy as changing a light bulb without turning off the supply water valve
- ¼ turn rapid change with the Redi-Twist™ system
- (3) Redi-Twist™ USF-201 Filters
Case Count: 3
Filter Lifetime: 1,000 gal.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.