Blueair HEPASilent™ 555EB Air Purifier with Bonus Filter
The Blueair E Series air purifiers continuously monitor and purify your indoor air. Just click on the remote from distances of up to 20 feet away to change operating speed or set the on/off timer. Or set your unit on auto mode and let it regulate itself. Patented HEPASilent™ filter technology removes 99.97% of all airborne contaminants, such as smoke, dust, pollen and volatile organic compounds, that are 0.1 micron in size. Plus the Blueair E Series is Energy Star qualified, which helps save the environment and save you money. The Blueair E Series is an excellent choice for people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air. This unit effectively purifies air in rooms as large as 605 square feet. Blueair units have the two highest Clean Air Delivery Ratings (CADR) in the industry.
- Additional HEPASilent 3-filter kit
- CADR Certified Rating for rooms up to 605 square feet: smoke 390 / dust 390 / pollen 390
- Air exchange: 5 air changes per hour
- (605 sq ft room)
- HEPASilent™ particle filter, included in unit
- Captures 99.97% of airborne particles as low as 0.1 microns such as dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, bacteria, fungi, and mold spores
- Electronic gas sensor- Detects cooking odors and gaseous contaminants such as smoke, exhaust fumes, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds
- Electronic particle sensor- Determines whether the amount of airborne particles are above or below the acceptable limit using advanced electronic nose technology that detects dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander and more
- Auto Mode- Gas & Particle sensors automatically adjust the operating speed according to the actual level of airborne particles and gaseous compounds
- On/Off timer- Allows to set the start and end time of operation
- Filter timer- Counts down the days over a six-month period until it’s time for filter replacement according to manufactures recommendations. When the light-emitted turns red, it’s time to replace the filters
- Airflow output on three sides to avoid draft
- 3 easy-to-change filters
- Filters are made of bacteria-resistant, waterproof polypropylene
- Ion brushes (no ozone generated)
- Low Energy Consumption: 35-120 watts power consumption
- Blue “power on” light
- AHAM Certified
- Galvanized steel housing
- Near Silent Operation
- Energy Star rated
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 20" W x 13” D x 26" H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- 5-year limited warranty (with product registration)
- For product related questions please call 1-888-BLUEAIR (1-888-258-3247).
Case Count: 1
Coverage: 605 sq. ft.
Filter Change Indicator: Yes
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 26 in.
Length: 13 in.
Material: Galvanized Steel
Mount Style: Floor
Particle Size: 0.1 Micron
Remote Control: Yes
Replaceable Filters: Yes
Weight: 35 lb.
Width: 20 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.