$299.99 after $100 OFF
Blueair 270E HEPASilent™ Air Purifier System
Energy efficient and extremely quiet, the Blueair 270E air purifier with HEPASilent technology is the most compact Blueair system for people living with allergies, asthma or other respiratory conditions, filtering out 99.97% of airborne contaminants. The 270E features built in sensors that automatically adjust fan speed to handle varying levels of air pollutants making this the ideal air purifier for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air. The On/Off timer and remote control enable discretionary operational control, including a manual setting. All of this performance is bundled in a compact, Swedish design award winning air purifying unit with steel construction that has withstood the test of time.
- AHAM certified for rooms up to 240 sq. ft.
- Gradient structure filter with HEPASilent technology captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 micron such as dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, bacteria, fungi and mold spores.
- Electrostatic and mechanical filter technology
- Filters made of bacteria-resistant, waterproof polypropylene and are recyclable
- Low energy consumption 35-80 watts
- ENERGY STAR rated
- 5 air changes per hour
- Near silent operation – 32-56 dB(A)
- Galvanized steel housing
- Built-in carry handles
- Auto or manual fan speeds
- Automatic gas and particle sensors to automatically adjust fan speed based on contaminant level in the room
- Digital display
- Filter change indicator
- No assembly required
- 5 year limited warranty (with product registration)
Coverage: 240 sq. ft.
Height: 21 in.
Length: 9.49 in.
Remote Control: Yes
Replaceable Filters: Yes
Width: 17 in.
Express shipping is via FedEx. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.