BluePoint 735 GSM Recycled Cotton 4-pc. Bath Set
BluePoint Luxury Recycled Cotton Towel's are grown and made in North America. These thick, luxurious towels are made from a blend of 35% recycled cotton and 65% virgin cotton. Recycled cotton is gathered from pre-consumer cotton scraps. The fibers are opened and re-spun into a recycled thread. This thread is combined with virgin cotton threads to produce these environmentally responsible towels. Recycling never felt so good, feel the difference!
Why Recycled Cotton?
- 25% of all insecticides used globally each year are used on growing cotton.
- Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S are known cancer-causing chemicals.
- It can take more than 20,000 liters of water to produce 1kg of cotton; equivalent to a single t-shirt and pair of jeans.
- Recent Life Cycle Assessment concluded over 700 gallons of water are saved on each set of towels consisting of one bath towel, one hand towel, a wash cloth and a bath mat. This is equivalent of 5600 bottles of water.
- Pre-consumer cotton cast–aways add up to tons and tons of new fabric in landfills every year, BluePoint takes these cotton scraps and diverts them away from landfills and converts them into recycled yarn.
4-piece Bath Set Includes:
- 1 Bath Towel (27" W x 56" L)
- 1 Hand Towel (16” W x 29” L)
- 1 Wash Towel (13” W x 13” L)
- 1 Bath Mat (21” W x 34” L)
- Colors: Chocolate, Sage, Vanilla, or White
- Material: 35% Recycled cotton/ 65% Virgin Cotton
- 735 grams per square meter
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, cold water with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low heat.
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Number of Towels: 4
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.