Blendtec® Total Blender
The Blendtec® Total Blender utilizes the same cutting-edge technology and powerful motor used in restaurants, coffee houses, and smoothie shops around the world. The Blendtec® Total Blender comes with microprocessor controlled electronics that boast 6 pre-programmed blend cycles. At the touch of a button the blender can make fresh whole juice, delicious smoothies, freezing cold ice cream, and it can even make steaming hot soup in under 90 seconds! The Total Blender knows when to speed up and slow down to get a perfectly consistent blend every time. The patented jar design can reach blade tip speeds of up to 320 M.P.H., providing more than enough power to easily turn ice into snow in seconds.
This Blendtec® Total Blender comes with a large capacity WildSide® jar, perfect for a variety of blending needs. It also includes a medium capacity FourSide jar that is optimized for smaller servings including dressings, and soups. The FourSide jar is also great for grinding grains, beans, rice, and popcorn into fresh flours. You can now own the power of a professional, restaurant quality blender in your home with the Blendtec® Total Blender.
- Cookbook with over 200 pages of recipes and instruction
- Quick Start Guide with tips and tricks
- Instructional DVD with recipes and instruction on how to get professional results right out of the box
- Powerful 1560 Watts, 120 volt, 13 amps, 3 Peak HP Motor
- 6 pre-programmed cycles tell the motor when to speed up, slow down and shut off automatically
- Compact 15” height easily fits under kitchen cabinets
- Flat, sealed face plate buttons and surfaces minimize unsanitary build up
- Low friction dual ball-bearing motor is designed to last a lifetime
- Durable base is made from football helmet grade polycarbonate to resist scratching and wear
- WildSide jar with 4” cold-forged stainless steel blade
- WildSide jar design shifts blending vortex to enhance performance creating consistent blends in a fraction of the time
- FourSide jar with 3” cold-forged stainless steel blade
- Made from durable BPA free Tritan™ copolyester
- Blade is attached with stainless steel shock mounted ball bearings to minimize friction and extend motor / jar life
- Unique single blade design with vertical wingtips offers a greater surface area at the fastest spinning, hardest working part of the blade
- Product Dimensions: 7” wide x 15” tall x 8” deep
- Motor Base Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- WildSide Jar Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- FourSide Jar Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Made in the USA with a minimum of 75% US content
- 8 Year Limited Warranty
Automatic Off: Yes
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 96 oz.
Container Type: Copolyester
Length: 8 in.
Weight: 13 lb.
Width: 7 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.