Bighorn B6030EL Heavy Duty Safe
The Bighorn 6030EL will give you unparalleled peace of mind and security against fire & theft at an unbeatable value. This rock solid safe features thick heavy bodied construction, 70-minute/1200°F fire protection, fine styling and adjustable interior, and the industry's best residential warranty and customer service.
Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free repair or replacement in the event of an attempted or actual Burglary attack
- Free repair or replacement in the event of a Fire
- Quick and simple code entry for access
- Easy to program entry code
- Up to 1,000,000 possible different codes
- Entry codes are stored inside the safe, not in the external keypad
- Anti-tamper auto lockout after three incorrect code entries
- Battery accessible from outside
- User codes are not lost when battery is removed or goes dead or if keypad is damaged or removed
- Listed with UL ® as a Residential Security Container and meets or exceeds California DOJ acceptable gun safe standards
- UL ® Listed Commercial grade Type 1 electronic lock
- Extra thick rigid door for added security against prying attacks. 4.75” overall thickness
- 1.25” diameter door bolts securely lock the door at 10 different points for maximum 4 sided protection (10 door bolts total)
- Triple hardened steel plate protects the lock from drill attacks
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Weight:700 lbs. / 24.58 external cubic feet
- 14.87 cubic feet of interior space
- Interior dimensions: 56" H x 27" W x 17" D
- Holds up to 26 long guns
- Adjustable shelving and interior walls upholstered in automotive grade fabric
- Predrilled for anchoring to the floor
- Predrilled though the steel for a dehumidifier
- External hinge, 180° opening door provides greater access than internal hinged designs, limited to only 90° of opening
- 24.58 external cubic feet
- External dimensions: 59” H x 30” W x 24” D (not including handle)
- Durable, baked-on powder coated Black finish with Brass accents
- Removable steel shipping feet
- Full 70 minute / 1200°F fire protection: internal safe temperature remains below 275°
- Heat activated expanding door seal – helps keep out smoke and heat
- Fully fire lined, no uncovered hot spot areas like most internal hinge designs
Adjustable Shelves: Yes
Capacity: 24 cu. ft.
Door Thickness: 4.75 in.
Exterior Depth: 24 in.
Exterior Height: 59 in.
Exterior Width: 30 in.
Interior Depth: 17 in.
Interior Height: 56 in.
Interior Width: 27 in.
Lock Type: Electronic
Weight: 700 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email within 4 business days from Rhino Metals, Inc. containing your delivery instructions. You must reply to this email within 3 business days. Once Rhino Metals, Inc. receives that acknowledgement, your order will be shipped. The Freight carrier will then call you to set up an appointment for delivery.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.