Aspirin Regimen Bayer® 81mg Low Dose, 400 Tablets
The Brand Doctors Use Most To Protect Their Own Hearts*
- Small, Easy-To-Swallow tablet
- Aspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely
Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin features an enteric coating, which is a delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
*Based on a 2011 survey of 250 physicians.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) – Purpose:
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* - Pain Reliever
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 81 mg Aspirin.
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
Black Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Type C, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
Questions or comments? 1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM EST)
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.