Bayer® Aspirin 325 mg, 500 Tablets
Fast, Safe Pain Relief PLUS the Life Saving Benefits of Aspirin
- Relieves Everyday Aches & Pains like Headaches, Muscle Aches, & Body Aches safely when used as directed
- Can Help Save Your Life During a Heart Attack When Taken as Directed by a Doctor*
Genuine Bayer® Aspirin can help keep you from dying if you take it as directed by a doctor during a heart attack. Please call 911 first if you suspect a heart attack
*Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin and aspirin regimen
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) – Purposes:
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)* - Pain reliever/fever reducer
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- pain and fever of colds
- minor pain of arthritis
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
prescription drug for:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
Carnauba Wax*, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Powdered Cellulose, Triacetin.
* may contain this ingredient
Questions or comments? 1-800-331-4536 (Mon – Fri 9AM – 5PM EST)
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.