Barlean's Omega Swirl Strawberry Banana Flax Oil, 32 Ounces
Omega Swirl is an Omega-3 Sensation!
Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the oily taste and texture or swallowing large capsules. It is the perfect solution for the whole family.
- Freshest, Best-Tasting & Most Nutritious Naturally!
- Made with Organic, Cold Pressed Flax Oil
- All Natural Fruit Flavor
- Just 1 Tablespoon Daily = 2,620 mg Omega-3
- Naturally Sweetened with xylitol
- Gluten Free
Packed with essential Omega-3's, Omega Swirl was created to nutritionally support:
- Heart Health†
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels already within normal range†
- Joint Mobility & Bone Density†
- Energy & Endurance†
- Skin, Hair & Nail Health†
- Mental Health, Wellness and Acuity†
- Healthy Blood Glucose already within normal range†
In a clinical study conducted by The Centre for Nutritional Studies, Barlean’s Omega Swirl was found to be 9 times more bio-available than standard fish oil, with the total percentage of oil that reached the blood stream 9 times greater with Omega Swirl than the same dose and type of fish oil. Because Barlean’s proprietary Swirl technology significantly reduces the size of fish and flax oil molecules, it allows the oil to more efficiently pass through the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream. Theoretically, it could take up to 20 standard fish oil gelcaps to equal the amount of Omega-3 from just a two Tablespoon dose of Omega Swirl!
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: SHAKE WELL. Can be taken straight, mixed in yogurt or oatmeal, blended in fruit smoothies and protein drinks.
- Adult Dosage: 1-2 Tablespoons (15 - 30 ml) daily.
- Children 4 years and older: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) daily.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30 (16 oz.)
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value*:
Calories 65, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5 g - 8%, Saturated Fat 0.5 g - 2%, Trans Fat 0 g - **, Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g - **, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g - **, Cholesterol 0 mg – <1%, Sodium 0 mg <1%, Total Carbohydrate 5 g – 2%, Sugars 0 g - **, Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (LNA) 2620 mg – 164%, Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat: Linoleic Acid (LA) 760 mg - **, Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat: Oleic Acid 850 mg - **.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Organic Flaxseed Oil, Water, Xylitol, Glycerine, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Vegetable Juice, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Refrigerate for quality.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not give to pets.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.