Backup Camera System For Trailers with 7" LCD Screen by Rear View Safety
This backup camera system is perfect for the fifth wheel application. The system is complete with crystal clear 7" TFT LCD DIGITAL COLOR monitor with mirror image capability, 3 Channels with automatic system switch, One 130° CCD camera with 50 foot infra-red night vision and all the wires, connectors and mounts you will need. The 5th wheel rear view camera system is completely weather proof with a IP68 rating, The quick connect/disconnect cable is 66' to camera, 26' going to monitor and 12’ pigtail. The system is strong and reliable, Camera boasts a 20G shock and 100G Vibration rating (Highest in the industry) and comes with a full year warranty.
Backup Camera Features:
- 1/4 sharp color CCD, 250k pixels, 2.1 mm wide lens with 130° angle, 480 TV lines (which means best quality image, with no blind spots)
- 18 automatic Infra-red night vision illuminates= 50 feet of vision in the darkest night. With built in foam around lens (so you are garneted not to have any glare from the IR's).
- Built In High Gain Microphone
- Extremely strong weather proof casing, as well as a screw base and water proof sleeve connection with IP68 rating.
- Cameras boasts 20G shock and 100G Vibration rating (Highest in the industry)
- 7" Digital Color TFT LCD 16:9 wide screen with selectable option from monitor for 4:3 (super sharp image 1440x234)
- Built-in speakers
- Remote control (all functions can be controlled from the monitor)
- 3 channels allowing you to connect additional cameras or DVD player (can be selected from monitor or remote)
- Mirror imaging so you can see proper side
- Automatic switch (option to automatically have the system turn on when in reverse)
- Allows 12-24 dc power
- All cables and connectors are weatherproof
Brand: Rear View Safety
Express shipping is via FedEx. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.