$599.99 After $200 OFF
BIGHORN Safe | 19.1 CuFt | 30 min Fire Protection | 59"H x 28"W x 20"D | Electronic Lock
The Bighorn 19ECB will give you security against fire & theft at an unbeatable value. Thicker steel (2.75mm) and extra fire lining provide more security and fire protection, making the 19ECB substantially heavier than the competition. This rock solid safe features heavy bodied construction, 30-minute/1200°F fire protection, fine styling and adjustable interior, and the industry's best residential warranty and customer service.
- Listed with UL ® as a Residential Security Container and meets or exceeds California DOJ acceptable gun safe standards
- UL ® Listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock
- Thick, rigid door for added security against prying attacks, 1.5” thick formed front, 4.75” overall thickness
- 1” diameter door bolts securely lock the door at 8 different points for maximum protection (8 door bolts total)
- Triple hardened steel plate protects the lock from drill attacks
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Weight:435 lbs. / 19.12 external cubic feet
- 13.13 cubic feet of interior space
- Interior dimensions: 57.5" H x 26.75" W x 14.75" D
- Holds up to 24 long guns
- Adjustable shelving and interior walls upholstered in automotive-grade fabric
- Predrilled for anchoring to the floor
- Predrilled through the steel for a dehumidifier (dehumidifier not included)
- External hinge, 180° opening door provides greater access than internal hinged designs limited to only 90° of opening
- 19.12 cubic feet
- External dimensions: 59” H x 28” W x 20” D (not including handle)
- Durable, baked-on powder coated black finish with chrome accents
- Removable steel shipping feet
- 30 minute / 1200°F fire protection: internal safe temperature remains below 350°
- Heat-activated expanding door seal helps keep out smoke and heat
- Fully fire lined, no uncovered hot spot areas like most internal hinge designs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free repair or replacement in the event of an attempted or actual burglary attack
- Free repair or replacement in the event of a fire
- For customer service please call: 800-701-9128 M-F 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. MST
Adjustable Shelves: Yes
Capacity: 19.1 cu. ft.
Door Thickness: 4.75 in.
Exterior Depth: 20 in.
Exterior Height: 59 in.
Exterior Width: 28 in.
Fire Rating Time: 30 Minute
Interior Depth: 14.75 in.
Interior Height: 57.5 in.
Interior Width: 26.75 in.
Lock Type: Electronic
Weight: 435 lb.
White Glove delivery is available for an additional fee quoted at check out. Carrier delivers in-home to room of choice and will remove all packing materials. Carrier will call to set up appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.