AvertX HD 1080p IP Add-on Camera 2-pk
Note: These NVR IP cameras will only work with NVR (Network Video Recorder) DVR systems that are ONVIF compliant. If using a different brand ONVIF compliant camera with a different brand ONVIF compliant recorder they may not be “Plug-n-Play” and some configuration may be needed at setup.
AvertX HD IP cameras capture IP video at a stunning 1080p resolution for crystal clear images. With a resolution six times higher than standard definition, it is the equivalent of upgrading your security video from VHS to Blu-ray™. Identify details in scenes previously undetectable at analog resolutions such as license plates, facial features, or cash denominations.
Constructed of polycarbonate and aluminum this low profile camera housing can be mounted to any flat surface and conceals the cable connection to prevent tampering. Whether used in conjunction with an AvertX HDIP system or any 3rd party NVR system, HD30 IP cameras include everything needed for installation and are an excellent upgrade to any surveillance system.
- Crystal clear high definition 1080p digital video, 6 times the resolution of analog cameras
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows you to use the same cable for both power and video
- IP66 rated weatherproof housing for indoor/outdoor use
- ONIVF™ compliant – Can be used with Avertx or most other recorders
- Includes UL rated 100 foot Cat5 cables suitable for in-wall installation
- Intended for use only in well lit environments
Standard definition analog video has a resolution of 704 x 480 pixels. When shown on an HD monitor, each pixel has to be enlarged to 6 times its original size! The result is grainy video, even on high-definition displays.
AvertX HD IP cameras and recorders are capable of 1080p high-definition video, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Every pixel is shown at its original size, and there is no grainy distortion--only crystal clear high-definition video.
Built In Power over Ethernet Technology:
PoE is the most reliable and convenient way to power your IP cameras. PoE reduces complexity and potential points of failure by eliminating external camera power supplies and adapters. Power and video data are transmitted between the recorder and camera over a single industry standard Ethernet Cable. Utilizing an industry standard Ethernet cable ensures you can find replacement cables easily and at low cost without being locked into a proprietary solution.
AvertX products offer the same features, performance and technologies as those employed by professional security, loss prevention and peacekeeping forces.
Plug & Play:
The cameras in the HDIP system use the same cable for both power and video. Just turn on your recorder and connect your cameras and the system automatically begins recording.
AvertX HDIP cameras work with other ONVIF compliant recorders, providing you with flexibility to choose from a wide range of manufacturers and solutions.
Commercial Grade High Definition IP Cameras:
The HD30 micro-dome form factor is designed to be aesthetically appealing while protecting the internal components with an indoor/outdoor rated IP66 housing. Significant resources have been invested in the manufacturing and process to ensure each bubble dome is optically correct to enable the best HD image possible. The HD30 is suitable for use in the most demanding of commercial applications.
- True High Definition: Progressive scan video at up to 1920 x 1080 (2 megapixel, 1080p)
- Mini-dome with optically correct bubble: indoor/outdoor polycarbonate housing (IP66)
- Digital Wide Dynamic range: Allows improved image quality complex lighting conditions
- H.264 video compression: For maximum quality and video retention
- 4mm integrated lens: Captures more of the scene
- Quad stream encoding: Allows the transmission of up to 4 separate video streams
- ONVIF™ v1.02 Compliant: For use with 3rd party recorders
- PoE: Eliminates the need for a separate power cable
- 90-180 degrees rotation and 95 degrees tilt : To point the camera exactly where it is needed
- 4.6” Diameter x 1.7” High (117mm x 50mm)
- 2 x HD 1080p (2.1 Megapixel) IP Dome Cameras IP66 Rated for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 2 x UL Rated 100 Foot Cat5 Cables Suitable for In-Wall Installation
- Software CD and Mounting Hardware
Number of Cameras: 2
Recording Resolution: 1080p
System Type: HD IP NVR
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.