AvertX HD 1080p IP Add-on Bullet Camera 2-pk
Note: These NVR IP cameras will only work with NVR (Network Video Recorder) DVR systems that are ONVIF compliant. If using a different brand ONVIF compliant camera with a different brand ONVIF compliant recorder they may not be “Plug-n-Play” and some configuration may be needed at setup.
- 2 x High Definition 1080p IP Cameras
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) cameras receive power and data from Cat5 cable
- IP66 rated weatherproof housing (Indoor/Outdoor Use)
- IR illumination for night vision up to 66’
- Mini Bullet design for increased positioning options
- 2 x 100’ Cat5e cables included
The mini bullet camera housing can be mounted to any flat surface and conceals the cable connection to prevent tampering. Whether used in conjunction with an AvertX HDIP recorder or a 3rd party system, HD40IR IP cameras include everything needed for installation and are an excellent upgrade to any surveillance system.
- Crystal clear high definition 1080p digital video
- IR Illumination for night vision
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows you to use the same cable for both power and video
- Remote viewing via the Web or on Mobile Apps in conjunction with AvertX recorders
- IP66 rated weatherproof housing for indoor/outdoor use
- Includes UL rated 100 foot CAT5E cables suitable for in-wall installation
The HD40IR professional-grade bullet camera has a weather resistant indoor/outdoor housing, IR illumination for night vision, and shielded cables to prevent tampering. AvertX placed significant attention on engineering a camera which is rugged and tamper proof. The HD40IR is suitable for use in the most demanding of commercial applications.
TRUE 1080p HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO:
AvertX HD IP cameras and recorders are capable of 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) high-definition video. Every pixel is shown at its original size, and there is no grainy distortion--only crystal clear high-definition video.
IR NIGHT VISION:
Capture images covertly without bright lights disturbing your sleep or having to leave all the lights on in your business. AvertX Night Vision HD cameras use LED illuminators to produce infrared light not visible to the human eye, allowing your surveillance system to see intruders even when they can’t see themselves.
YOUR VIDEO SAFE AND SECURE
Avertx cameras allow you to install and record directly to a standard microSD card internally as an added layer of backup. Simply install your microSD card in the slot inside the camera and even if your recorder is stolen you can pull video directly from the camera.
PAIN FREE INSTALLATION:
Power and video data are transmitted between the recorder and camera over a single industry standard Ethernet Cable. Utilizing an industry standard Ethernet cable ensures you can find replacement cables easily and at low cost without being locked into a proprietary solution.
AvertX HDIP cameras work with other ONVIF compliant recorders, providing you with flexibility to choose from a wide range of manufacturers and solutions.
- IR Illumination: For night vision
- True High Definition: Progressive scan video at up to 1920 x 1080 (2 megapixel, 1080p)
- Professional grade bullet camera with shielded cable bracket: indoor/outdoor polycarbonate and aluminum housing (IP66)
- Digital Wide Dynamic range: Allows improved image quality complex lighting conditions
- H.264 video compression: For maximum quality and video retention
- 4mm integrated lens: Captures more of the scene
- Dual stream encoding: Allows the transmission of up to 2 separate video streams
- ONVIF™ v1.02 Compliant: For use with 3rd party recorders
- PoE: Eliminates the need for a separate power cable
- Mini Bullet camera design: To point the camera exactly where it is needed
- W 2.8” x H: 3.4” x L: 4.9” (W 71.1 mm x H: 86.4 mm x L 124.5 mm)
- 2 x HD 1080p (2.1 Megapixel) IP IR Mini Bullet Cameras IP66 Rated for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 2 x UL Rated 100 Foot CAT5e Cables Suitable for In-Wall Installation
- Software CD and Mounting Hardware
Camera Type Configuration: All bullet type cameras
Number of Cameras: 2
Recording Resolution: 1080p
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.