Austin Worklife Office T-Desk with 2 Chairs
"The Austin Worklife collection is a versatile office solution that combines ergonomic design with features that make it easy to use today's technology. The collection features a rich brown cherry finish coupled with pewter hardware, turned legs and beaded moldings for traditional appeal. Desks feature a signature design element called ""The Zone,"" a curved desktop shape that encourages correct sitting posture and maximizes the available work surface, so everything you need is comfortably within reach. Thoughtfully designed, desktops offer built-in AC outlets for electronics, while both desks and file cabinets are fully finished on all sides so they can float anywhere in the room.
T Desk with Hutch:
- Rich brown cherry finish accented with pewter hardware
- Two work areas, each with ""The Zone"" curved desktop shape that encourages correct sitting posture while maximizing available work surface
- Four built-in AC outlets on desktop for charging laptops and other electronic devices
- Two felt-lined utility drawers (one in each work area)
- Overhead touch lighting in hutch to light work areas
- English dovetail drawer construction for lasting durability
- Fully finished drawers with full extension ball bearing glides
- Three adjustable shelves in hutch
- Included Tip Restraint Kit is recommended for use
- Rich brown cherry finish
- Clever leather pads on chair back protect it from scratching furniture
- Black bonded leather seat with adjustable height from 20"" to 22""
- Features gas lift, knee tilt and five-star base for comfort and durability
- T Desk and Hutch: 85" W x 48" D x 77" H Weight: 270 lbs
- Office Chair: 18" W x 23"" D x 38-40" H, Weight: 45 lbs
Brand: Spring Hill
Collection Name: Austin
Delivery in the contiguous U.S.
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call to set up appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
* If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which will allow you to view this type of PDF document, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com to download this software. Adobe, Acrobat, and Acrobat Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.