Astoria 12" Queen Memory Foam Mattress with Adjustable Base
The Astoria Visco Memory Foam mattress is designed to be supportive with a soft sleeping surface. This mattress layers two different densities of visco memory foam to create a mattress that contours to the body while the air channel base provides the perfect level of support and air flow. The top 2 layers consist of 4 inches of 100% pure visco memory foam. These two layers are supported by the Sleep Science Air Channel base. The sitting edges of the mattress features the Sleep Science patented Wedge support system to create a stable sitting edge and maximizes the sleeping surface. The cover is removable and washable.
- Bed frame is not included
- Sleep Science comfort scale: Plush with medium support
- 12” Astoria visco memory foam mattress fits the dimensions of your bed
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal Flammability (open flame) standards
- Limited Warranty: 20 Years
- Mattress cover sleeping surface is made with a polyester blend fabric and is removable and washable
- Mattress top layer: 2” proprietary premium 4lb slumber tech visco memory foam
- Middle layer: 2” proprietary 3lb slumber tech visco memory foam air flow
- Bottom layer: 8” Sleep Science patent pending air channel base made with support tech foam
- 4”x4” Patented wedge, edge support system
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Visco memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- This mattress should rest upon a flat solid surface for best results
- First time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual’s body temperature
- The mattress is rolled and compressed for ease of delivery. There will be a slight foam odor when first opened that will dissipate within 24-48 hours.
- Queen overall dimensions: 60" W x 80" L x 28" H Approx. Weight 294 lbs
The adjustable base has 3 pre-programmed positions on the wireless remote control:
Zero Gravity (ZG): The ZG position, allows you to press one button and the bed automatically elevates both the head and feet for a feeling of floating suspension and cradling comfort
Reading: The reading position automatically lifts the head in order to sit up into a reading position
Flat: This feature allows you to press one button to return the mattress to a completely flat position
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard and footboard brackets are not included
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Fits into most bed frames
- Can be used as a stand-alone bed
- Covered in camel colored micro-suede fabric
- Super quiet motor and operating system with power down system
- Wireless remote control, with back lighting and three programmed positions
- 3 pre-programmed positions (Zero Gravity, Reading and Flat), positions can be adjusted manually
- Massage feature for head, foot or both with three levels of intensity
- Operating mechanism and electronics UL tested
- Lifting capacity of 700 lbs
- 1 year In-Home warranty service warranty
- Years 2-5 free replacement of defective parts, purchaser responsible for freight and installation
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanism
Brand: Sleep Science
Collection Name: Astoria
Size of Bed Mattress: Queen
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.