Assassins Creed Unity Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Video Game
**This game is not backwards compatible. PlayStation 4 games will not play in a PlayStation 3 console.
Assassin’s Creed® Unity tells the story of Arno, a young man who embarks upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the French Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
- CoOp: Unite with your Friends: Invite your friends to join your Brotherhood, and for the first time, play seamless 2-4 player co-op in Assassin’s Creed Unity. A master assassin knows when to call in re-enforcements, and Assassin’s Creed Unity’s co-op missions allow you to fight alongside other players in challenging and dynamic scenarios. These co-op missions, which exist alongside the single-player story, have been crafted specifically for assassins to work in tandem as they take down targets throughout the city.
- Play Your Part: To succeed in co-op, you’ll have to play to your strengths. The skills and unique gear you acquire in solo missions will be accessible in co-op and define your unique Assassin’s style, whether you emphasize brute force, agility or stealth. You will also select one of four unique co-op skills that will help your team survive, evade or kill more effectively. Specialize your Assassin and choose your skill to bring deadly efficiency to your Brotherhood.
- Gameplay: Assassin's Creed Re-invented: Assassin’s Creed Unity is a reimagining for the franchise, starting with the core gameplay pillars that have defined it since the beginning: Navigation (or Parkour), Stealth, and Combat. These new systems will help give you an unprecedented control over your assassin and are some of the key elements that will define the next generation of Assassin’s Creed.
- The Parkour system puts you in control of every step as you careen through streets and across rooftops, or as you nimbly descend into a darkened alleyway. Stealth empowers you to instinctively use your environment and the crowds of Paris to cloak your attacks and cover your escape. Combat will truly test your mettle, whether you find yourself in artful duels or an all-out brawl. Look below to learn more about how these systems will give you more freedom and control than ever before.
- Parkour: Everything is Permitted: In Assassin’s Creed Unity, we’ve created a brand new Parkour system that gives you a wider and more precise range of movement as you dash through and vault over the dense landscape of Paris. Climbing atop the roofs of Paris is the perfect way to survey your environment, but as an assassin, it’s just as important to descend quickly and silently to take out your target undetected. Assassin’s Creed Unity will offer two modes of navigation that allow you to ‘Parkour Up’ buildings and obstacles, or ‘Parkour Down’ for a controlled descent. You can also take dramatic leaps when you ‘Parkour Down’ to cross a street by leaping from the rooftops to the windowsill of an opposing building.This keeps the action fluid, fast paced and completely uninterrupted.
- Stealth: Disappear Anywhere: Stealth is the most important skill in the assassin’s repertoire. There are now limitless opportunities to stalk your enemies, strike them down from the shadows, and disappear into the crowds of Paris. Take a covert approach anytime and anywhere at the press of a button. While sneaking, your actions will be harder to detect. Crouch down to slink through the city, take cover anywhere in the environment to break line of sight, or slip between alleyways to sneak past enemies without a trace. It’s easier to make a clean escape when you’re poised to disappear at a moment’s notice.
- Combat: The Art of the Kill: We reinvented Combat in Assassin’s Creed Unity to be more artful, challenging, and varied than ever before. No two battles are alike, but if you master your technique, they all end the same way – with your opponents at your feet.
Minimum Age Recommended: 17 Years
Video Game Genre: Action-Adventure
Video Game Platform: Sony Playstation 4
Video Game Rating: M (Mature)
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.