Asept-Air Life Cell 1550 5-stage Ultimate Air Purifier
The Life Cell 1550 is technologically advanced, non-ozone producing, 5-stage air purifier in a compact, sleek and stylish design. Using only proven and tested technologies and top-quality filters, this purifier removes both particulate and gaseous contaminants, including, bacteria, viruses, germs, mold, mildew, pollen, pet dander, odors, tobacco smoke. In fact it cleans the air so well that you will notice a difference almost immediately. The Life Cell 1550 can economically clean up to 144 sq. m (1,550 sq ft.) of indoor space per hour.
- Washable pre-filter capturing larger particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander and can be easily
- rinsed clean when dirty
- True HEPA™ filter capturing 99.97% of all smaller particles such as germs, viruses and bacteria down
- to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon gas phase filter removing VOCs, gases and odors
- UV germicidal lights destroying germs, bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew
- Photo catalytic oxidation chamber oxidizing residual odors, germs, bacteria and viruses
- Separate dust and odor sensors automatically adjusting fan speed to optimally trap contaminants and purify the air
- Ultra quiet operation with 4 fan speeds
- Remote control and programmable timer for convenient operation
- Service indicator lights providing visual indicator of when to clean or change filters
- Dimensions: 16.5" L x 8.3" W x 22" H
- Weight: 20 lb.
Coverage: 1,550 sq. ft.
Filter Change Indicator: Yes
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 22 in.
Length: 16.5 in.
Number of Fan Speeds: 4
Remote Control: Yes
Weight: 20 lb.
Width: 8.3 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.