$899.99 After $100 OFF
Artesia AP-8 Upright Digital Piano Bundle Dark Rosewood
The Artesia AP-8 Deluxe Upright Digital Piano offers a complete package of style and elegance with the latest in music technology. From its dark rosewood cabinet to its powerfully expressive sound delivery system, plus its assortment of instrument voices and accompaniment sounds, this piano combines it all into a beautiful, elegant musical instrument.
The Artesia AP-8 natural balanced hammer action keyboard brings the feel of an acoustic piano to your finger tips. Its advanced, graded, hammer action design offers excellent response and smooth playability that will satisfy even the most demanding teacher or performer.
The AP-8 offers dynamic sound realism with its acoustic sound sample processing. It records the actual acoustic instrument, capturing remarkable depth, expression and essence. Instruments such as Pianos, Guitars, Wood Winds, Brass, Percussion and Synthesizers offer an extensive sonic range for any type of musical expression.
The AP-8 can automatically produce full accompaniment tracks. It's like having an expert band playing with you, following your every move and chord change. The 100 accompaniment styles lets you play along with virtual bands in genres including Rock, Jazz, Country, Latin, R&B and more. The same piece can be performed with a completely different mood and style.
The Artesia AP-8 comes with a SD Memory Card loaded with over 100+ of pre-recorded songs that you can playback for your listening pleasure. You may also record your practice sessions onto the SD Card for later review.
The AP-8 can enhance your playing skills with features such as Play Along Songs. The AP-8 has over 50 play along songs that allow you to practice playing your left and right hands separately first, then both hands simultaneously as you learn the musical piece. These familiar standard songs are an excellent way to sharpen your playing skills.
Plug in Your iPad
The Artesia AP-8 is versatile and ever expanding, just plug in your laptop computer or iPad to use one of the many different iPad apps or software programs. This allows you to access a whole world of different Instrument Sounds, Piano Teaching software, or Multi-Track Recording. The musical possibilities are endless.
The Digital Advantage
The AP-8 is s digital piano and therefore never needs tuning. You can play with headphones without disturbing others around you. It has a built-in metronome and music recorder function, so you can practice and record with a programmed time reference and listen back to your performances. There are Stereo line In and Out Jacks that allow you to attach powered speaker monitors to the current sound delivery system or listen to your MP3 player, or other audio devices through the piano’s sound delivery system. The MIDI IN and Out Jacks plus the USB Port offer expanded capabilities for all sorts of musical possibilities.
Matching Duet Bench with Storage
The matching duet storage bench is perfect for storing your sheet music and wide enough for two to sit and play together.
- Deluxe Dark Rosewood Piano Cabinet
- Natural Balanced Weighted, Graded, Hammer Action 88 Keys
- Dynamic Sound Realism of Acoustic Voiced Instrument Sounds
- Practice Features such as Play Along Songs Lessons and Grading Features
- 3 track Music Recorder
- Intuitive Panel Controls
- Over 120 instrument voices
- Over 99 Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns
- Metronome Function: 2/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 12/8
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 Levels, Fixed
- DSP Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Echo, Phase, Tremolo, EQ 7 presets
- Dimensions: 54.25” W x 20.25” D x 40” H
- Keyboard: 88 Key, Natural Balanced Graded Hammer Action, Velocity Sensitive
- Sound Source: 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Polyphony: 64 Note Polyphony
- Preset Tones: 128 GM (General MIDI Voices)
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations, Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Controls: Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Tempo (+,-)
- Touch: Control Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master Tuning: +/– 50 Cents
- Digital Effects: Digital Reverb (Various Types)
- Metronome: Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Recorder: 3 Track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track
- Pedals: Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port,
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD, Access and Menu Screens, Cursor, Value (+,-) and Escape
- Finish: Dark Rosewood
- Dimensions: 54.25” W x 20” D x 40” H (inches)
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench, Power Cable, Owner’s Manual, SD Memory Card
- Matching Duet Piano Bench with Storage
- Play Along Songbook
- SD Card
- Audio Connection Cable for MP3 Players, Tablets, Laptops etc.
- Assembly Guide and Instruction Manual
- Assembly Tools
Built-in Metronome: Yes
Cabinet Material: Rosewood
Depth: 20 in.
Display Type: LCD
Height: 40 in.
Number of MIDI Input: 1
Number of MIDI Output: 1
Number of Speakers: 6
Number of Tones: 128
USB Ports: 1
Weight: 155 lb.
Width: 54.25 in.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.