Ara 13" Queen Memory Foam Mattress with Adjustable Base
The Ara is Sleep Science’s™ pillow top, pure visco memory foam mattress. It is the closest thing to sleeping on a cloud. Experience the ultimate in a luxuriously soft, supportive sleep environment. The 13” Ara boasts 6 5/8 inches of premium memory foam that envelops you in an unparalleled feeling of weightless sleep that is supported by our patented Wedge Edge Support System and our proprietary ‘Air Channel’ Base. It is covered in a super soft, bamboo blend sleep surface fabric that is cool to the touch, with elegant micro-suede side panels for a luxurious look and feel. This is the mattress which visco memory foam purists come back to again and again.
- 13” pillow top mattress fits the dimensions of your bed
- Bedframe not included
- Sleep Science Comfort scale: Plush top with support layer
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Limited Warranty: 20 years
- Cover is bamboo fabric consisting of three layers. This fabric is 300g/m2, the percentage of bamboo is 40%, nylon is 40%, polyester is 20%.
- Cover top layer: 100% bamboo fabric
- Middle layer: 100% nylon
- Bottom layer: 100% polyester
- Micro-suede cover sides are 100% polyester
- Mattress core top layer: 3 inches 5-lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Second layer: 3 5/8 inches 5-lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Third layer: 1/2 inch air barrier
- Fourth Layer: The Wedge Patented Edge Support System
- Base layer: 6” Air Channel Base, dual density, dual IFD, relief cut urethane core
- Cover is removable and washable
- Visco Memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- This mattress should rest upon a solid surface for best results
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- First time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual's body temperature
- The mattress is rolled and compressed for ease of delivery. There will be a slight foam odor when first opened. It will dissipate within 24-48 hours.
- Mattress Limited Warranty: 20 years against manufacturer defects
The adjustable base is made of reinforced steel and slips easily into an existing bed frame or can be used as a stand-alone bed. It features one of the quietest motors on the market and a sleek, stylish, streamlined design. The adjustable base also has a massage feature that is available on the head, feet or both. The wireless remote has a simple design with large raised buttons and is backlit for ease of use in the dark.
The adjustable base has 3 pre-programmed positions on the wireless remote control:
- Zero Gravity (ZG): The ZG position, allows you to press one button and the bed automatically elevates both the head and feet for a feeling of floating suspension and cradling comfort
- Reading: The reading position automatically lifts the head in order to sit up into a reading position
- Flat: This feature allows you to press one button to return the mattress to a completely flat position
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard and footboard brackets are not included
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Fits into most bed frames
- Can be used as a stand-alone bed
- Covered in camel colored micro-suede fabric
- Super quiet motor and operating system with power down system
- Wireless remote control, with back lighting and three programmed positions
- 3 pre-programmed positions (Zero Gravity, Reading and Flat), positions can be adjusted manually
- Massage feature for head, foot or both with three levels of intensity
- Operating mechanism and electronics UL tested
- 1 year In-Home warranty service warranty
- Years 2-5 free replacement of defective parts, purchaser responsible for freight and installation
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanism
Brand: Sleep Science
Size of Bed Mattress: Queen
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 6 weeks from the time of order.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.