$999.99 After $300 OFF
Ara 13" King Memory Foam Mattress 100% Visco Foam
The Ara is Sleep Science’s™ pillow top, pure visco memory foam mattress. It is the closest thing to sleeping on a cloud. Experience the ultimate in a luxuriously soft, supportive sleep environment. The 13” Ara boasts 6-5/8 inches of premium memory foam that envelops you in an unparalleled feeling of weightless sleep that is supported by our patented Wedge Edge Support System and our proprietary ‘Air Channel’ Base. It is covered in a super soft, bamboo blend sleep surface fabric that is cool to the touch, with elegant micro-suede side panels for a luxurious look and feel. This is the mattress which visco memory foam purists come back to again and again.
- 13” pillow top mattress fits the dimensions of your bed
- Bedframe not included
- Sleep Science Comfort scale: Plush top with support layer
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Limited Warranty: 20 years
- Cover is bamboo fabric consisting of three layers.
- This fabric is 300g/m2, the percentage of bamboo is 40%, nylon is 40%, polyester is 20%.
- Cover top layer: 100% bamboo fabric
- Middle layer: 100% nylon
- Bottom layer: 100% polyester.
- Micro-suede cover sides are 100% polyester
- Mattress core top layer: 3 inches 5-lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Second layer: 3-5/8 inches 5-lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Third layer: ½ inch air barrier
- Fourth Layer: The Wedge Patented Edge Support System
- Base layer: 6” Air Channel Base, dual density, dual IFD, relief cut urethane core
- Cover is removable and washable
- Visco Memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- This mattress should rest upon a solid surface for best results
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- First time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress.
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual's body temperature.
- The mattress is rolled and compressed for ease of delivery. There will be a slight foam odor when first opened. It will dissipate within 24-48 hours.
- Mattress Limited Warranty: 20 years against manufacturer defects
- King mattress dimensions: 76” W x 80” D x 13” H; Weight: 138 lbs.
If you have questions regarding this product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Primary Mattress Composition: Memory Foam
Size of Bed Mattress: King
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.