Aquverse® 7PH Super High-Capacity Bottleless Point-of-Use Water Cooler with Install Kit
Item # 644296
**Comes with Bonus Install Kit which includes an Aquverse A100 filter, quick install filter head and complete install kit with water lines and quick connect water source connector.**
For questions about the Aquverse 7PH, call 1-855-892-8231
The Aquverse 7PH Hot / Cold Super High-Capacity Bottleless Water Cooler is a complete water station solution with filter, install hardware and water line included.
Perfect for heavy traffic flow offices and break rooms, large families, or other locations requiring a higher volume of water output.
Aquverse and Costco are proud to offer a commercial grade Bottleless water system (also known as Point of Use or POU). Aquverse is know for its exceptional craftsmanship in producing true commercial-grade water coolers with a classic, contemporary design and rugged durability that ensures years of hassle free use and enjoyment. The 7PH comes with rolled metal sides that are 7 times more durable than traditional stainless steel coolers and are treated with anti-fingerprint and smudge protection ensuring simple cleanup and hassle-free maintenance.
Never buy another 5 gallon bottle again!
The 7PH comes complete with a world class 750 gallon capacity, NSF certified charcoal filter (superior removal of particles, chlorine, lead, odor and cyst - ensuring clean, crisp, delicious water), and quick change filter head system. The 7PH also comes with a dual float safety shut off system, hot/ cold output, stainless steel tanks and paddle style faucets. Aquverse 7PH is durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, offers a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office décor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure it goes unnoticed except when it is in use.
Enjoy crisp, clean, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet. The Aquverse 7PH dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a child-proof safety faucet. The 7PH comes with a impact-resistant, heavy gauge ABS plastic outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings.
The Aquverse 7PH Bottless Water System is simple to install and can be done with basic tools by just about anyone, easily self-install the unit yourself or hire a handyman or plumer if you prefer.
Features and Benefits – The Commercial Advantage:
- 7PH is a complete water solution and comes with a full filtration system (filter head already installed and filter ready for easy set up)
- UL, NSF certified 750 gallon carbon water filter
- LG high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate available ensures a long lifespan
- Convection cooling with internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector
- High-volume, 304 electro polished stainless steel hot and cold tanks with internal heating coils and copper refrigerant lines ensure no off taste to water
- Cold-Rolled Metal sides are treated to be fingerprint and smudge resistant and clean up easily with a damp cloth
- Super cold and hot output (38 - 58 degrees cold and 185 degrees)
- Fast fill rate (16oz in under 8 seconds!) and deep fill area for large sport bottles and containers
- Heavy-duty hardware and encased metal external construction makes units rugged and durable
- Magnetic dual float system with auto shut off prevents leakage and overflow issues
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy cleaning
- Push style faucets offer comfort and ease with patented child safety hot water protection
- Water filter sensor alerts you when it is time to change filter
- Hot tank on / off switch
- Built-in handle on back of unit for easy tote and carry
- Fits any standard 110 volt socket
- ABS outer plastic shell does not rust or corrode
- Adjustable cold water thermostat – factory set for maximum efficiency
- Full install kit included with hardware and water line offering everthing needed to run water line from your water source to water cooler.
- Extended warranty: 1 year on parts and 3 years on compressor
- Product Color: White with grey accent collar and drip tray, clear push style faucets
- Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- UL-Listed: Yes
- Construction: ABS plastic & PCM(pre coated metal) side panel
- Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 1.45GAL of 50°F/HR
- Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 2GAL of 185°F/HR
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes - temperature is controlled to 185° F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes - temperature is controlled from 32° to 50° F
- Removable Drip Tray Type: One piece ABS plastic
- Product Dimensions: 11.4" W x 14.4" D x 44.9" H
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 years on parts and 3 years on compressor
Depth: 14.4 in.
Thermostatic Control: Yes
Water Filter: Yes
Weight: 50 lb.
Width: 11.4 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.