Aquverse® 3H Commercial-grade Top-load Water Dispenser
Item # 597351
For questions about the Aquverse 3H, Call 1-855-892-8231
Aquverse and Costco are proud to be the first to offer to the general public a water cooler with true commercial-grade construction and a classic, contemporary design. The Aquverse Commercial Grade series provides you with the same heavy-duty framework and internal hardware of the high-end coolers traditionally leased and sold through national water delivery companies, but at a significant cost savings. While they are durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, they also have a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office décor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure they go unnoticed except when they are in use.
Enjoy crisp, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet. The Aquverse 3H dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a child-proof safety faucet. The 3H comes with a impact-resistant, heavy gauge HDPE outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home office settings.
Features and Benefits- The Commercial Advantage:
- LG high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate available ensures a long lifespan.
- Convection cooling with internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- High-volume, 304 electro polished stainless steel hot and cold tanks with internal heating coils and copper refrigerant lines ensure no off taste to water
- Energy Star® rated for exceptional energy efficiency
- Super cold and hot output (38 - 58 degrees cold and 185 degrees)
- Patented leak gaurd keeps leaky bottles from spilling water on floor
- Fast fill rate (16oz. in under 8 seconds!) and deep fill area for large sport bottles and containers
- Heavy-duty hardware and encased metal external construction makes units rugged and durable
- Push style faucets offer comfort and ease with patented child safety hot water protection
- Hot tank on off switch
- Removable dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Fits any standard 110 volt socket
- HDPE outer plastic shell does not rust or corrod (available on model 3H)
- Adjustable cold water thermostat – factory set for maximum efficiency
- UL, NSF certified
- Extended Warranty: 1 years on parts and 3 years on compressor
- Color: White with grey accent collar and drip tray, clear push style faucets
- Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- UL-Listed: Yes
- Construction: High-density polyethylene cabinet
- Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 0.9GAL of 50 F/HR
- Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 2GAL of 185°F/HR
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 185° F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 35.6° to 53.6°
- Faucet Type: Removable Drip Tray Type: One Piece ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 12.2” W x 12.2” D x 38.2” H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 years on parts and 3 years on compressor
Length: 12.2 in.
Material: Stainless Steel
Voltage Rating: 110 Volt
Weight: 35 lb.
Width: 12.2 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.