Aquaterra™ Spas Toscano II 17-Jet, 3-Person Spa
Please Note: Electrical connections must be made by a qualified, licensed residential electrician. Improper installations present hazards which can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
For additional shipping information or product questions, please call 1-888-961-7727 (8am - 5pm PST) or email AHSservice@watkinsmfg.com.
BEFORE ORDERING - check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
Luxury, hydrotherapy, flexibility and durability are what you will find in the Toscano Spa! Aquaterra Spas' RokSolid advanced polyethelyne shell and synthetic wood skirt provides the beauty and strength of real wood without the maintenance!
Equipped with plug-n-play technology, the Toscano spa can be plugged into any standard 110v outlet. No additional wiring required! Simply fill it up with a garden hose, plug in and enjoy!
* Note: Unless otherwise specifically stated, accessories shown in video and photos are not included with the spa.
Cabinet & Shell Colors:
- Espresso synthetic wood cabinet paired with arctic shell
- Gray synthetic wood cabinet paired with arctic shell
- 5-year structure
- 2-year cabinet
- 1-year parts
- 1-year labor
- 1-year spa cover
Construction & Specifications:
- Seating: 2 adult seats plus 1 cool down seat
- Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 31"
- Jet Pump: 1.5 bhp, 2-speed pump; our pump draws fewer amps on low speed, using less energy to heat and filter
- Jet Count: 17 hydrotherapy jets (includes foot and wrist jets)
- Weight: 378 lbs. dry, 3,158 lbs. filled
- Water Capacity: 205 USG
- Electrical: 110V plugs into a standard outlet or 230V conversion (licensed electrician must supply the GFCI, conduit and wires to convert)
- Heater: 1 kW (110V) / 4 kW heater (230V)
- Filter: 50 sq. ft., intelligent filtration with customized programming for optimized filtration cycles
- Cabinet: Synthetic wood
- Shell: Made of durable Unicast polyethylene
- Insulation: Full foam insulation for maximum efficiency and long-term heat retention
- Installation: Place on concrete slab or properly supported wood deck
- Made in the USA
- Water Features: Dual cascading waterfalls with the ability to turn on or off
- Lighting: Multi-color LED light
- Electronic Control: Digital topside control
- Draining: Bottom drain for easy maintenance
- Spa Cover: High quality, ASTM approved covers with insulating baffles and locking safety clips in espresso or gray color to match your spa
- Matching Step: Included.
Cabinet Color: MULTIVALUE
Capacity: 205 gal.
Cover Included: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Length: 72 in.
Number of Jets: 17
Seating Capacity: 3
Shell Material: Polyethylene
Spa Cabinet Material: Synthetic Wood
Weight: 378 lb.
Width: 72 in.
Please include a daytime phone number and a valid email address in the shipping information at the time of check out.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.