Aquaterra™ Spas Toscano 17-jet, 3-person Spa
For additional shipping information or product questions, please call 1-888-961-7727 (8am - 5pm PST) or email AHSservice@watkinsmfg.com.
Before Ordering - check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
Luxury, hydrotherapy, flexibility and durability are what you will find in the Toscano Spa! Aquaterra Spas' RokSolid advanced polyethelyne shell and synthetic wood skirt provides the beauty and strength of real wood without the maintenance!
* Note: Unless otherwise specifically stated, accessories shown in video and photos are not included with the spa.
Cabinet & Shell Colors:
- Mahogany synthetic wood cabinet paired with arctic shell
- Gray synthetic wood cabinet paired with arctic shell
- 5-year structure
- 2-year cabinet
- 1-year parts
- 1-year labor
- 1-year spa cover
Construction & Specifications:
- Seating: 2 adult seats plus 1 cool down seat
- Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 31"
- Jet Pump: 1.5 bhp, 2-speed pump; our pump draws fewer amps on low speed, using less energy to heat and filter
- Jet Count: 17 hydrotherapy jets (includes foot and wrist jets): 11 euro jets; 2 dual rotational jets; 4 directional jets
- Weight Dry: 355 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 225 USG
- Electrical: 115V plugs into a standard outlet or 230V conversion (licensed electrician must supply the GFCI, conduit and wires to convert)
- Heater: 1 kW (115V) / 4 kW heater (230V)
- Filter: 50 sq. ft., intelligent filtration with customized programming for optimized filtration cycles
- Cabinet: Synthetic wood
- Shell: Made of durable Unicast polyethylene
- Insulation: Full foam insulation for maximum efficiency and long-term heat retention
- Installation: Place on concrete slab or properly supported wood deck
- Made in the USA
- Water Features: Dual cascading waterfalls with the ability to turn on or off
- Lighting: Multi-color LED light
- Electronic Control: Digital topside control
- Drianing: Bottom drain for easy maintenance
- Spa Cover: High quality, ASTM approved covers with insulating baffles and locking safety clips in mahogany or gray color to match your spa
- Matching Step: Included
Cabinet Color: MULTIVALUE
Capacity: 225 gal.
Cover Included: Yes
Directionally Adjustable Jets: Yes
Foot Jets: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Heater Power (Converted): 4kW
Heater Power (Plug N Play): 1kW
Height: 31 in.
Length: 72 in.
Number of Jets: 17
Seating Capacity: 3
Shell Color: Arctic
Shell Material: Acrylic
Spa Cabinet Material: Synthetic Wood
Voltage (Converted): 230 V
Voltage (Plug N Play): 115 V
Weight: 355 lb.
Width: 72 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.