Angels Baseball Two Ticket Package
The Angels joined Major League Baseball as an expansion team in 1961 with entertainer Gene Autry as their owner. Over the next 53 seasons, the Angels have won 8 American League Western Division Championships, hosted the MLB All-Star Game three times, and captured the World Series Championship in 2002.
A stadium renovation in the ’90s laid the groundwork for an Angels renaissance that lead to the ultimate triumph of 2002, when a team led by Angel greats Tim Salmon and Darin Erstad captured the World Series trophy in a thrilling seven-game showdown. In 2010, the Angels hosted their third MLB All-Star game and were represented by Torii Hunter and Jered Weaver. The 2013 season saw the addition of former MVP Josh Hamilton as well as another record breaking season for outfielder Mike Trout.
- Voucher for two (2) Angels game tickets
- Seats Sections: Terrace All-Star (206-209 & 225-228) or Club All-Star (309-314 & 338-343)
- Voucher for 2 Hot Dogs & 2 Small Sodas
- May 21, 23-25
- June 6-11, 20, 22, 24-26
- July 3, 5-9, 18-27
- August 12-13, 25-31
- September 12-21
- Voucher may be redeemed beginning March 17, 2014 for Game Tickets & Food Tickets
- Ticket voucher may only be redeemed at the Angels Ticket Window at Angel Stadium during regular business hours (Mon.-Fri. 10 am- 6 pm, Sat. 10 am- 3 pm and Sunday – game days only – 10 am- 3 pm). Hours subject to change
- EARLY REDEMPTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Offer subject to availability, has no cash value
- Is not valid on previously purchased tickets and is not good in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Customer has the option of either two (2) Terrace All-Star seats or two (2) Club All-Star seats to the same game
- Vouchers and/or tickets are not exchangeable or refundable and cannot be replaced under any circumstances
- Blackout dates apply
- All game dates, times, opponents, promotions and events are subject to change without prior notice
2000 Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
Brand: LA Angels
Standard shipping via UPS Mail Innovations is included in the price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.