Ancona Trina Wall Mount / Under-Cabinet Range Hood
The Trina is designed with modern lines to add restaurant flair to your kitchen. The innovative angled thin baffle filters collect the grease in a rear container which makes cleaning easy. In addition to easy-clean convenience, the Trina is quiet and powerful effectively removing cooking odours.
- Can be installed Wall Mounted or Under-Cabinet. See Dimension Sheet for Under-Cabinet installation
- 600 CFM motor to efficiently remove cooking odors and protect walls from steam
- Thin baffle filters angled with rear grease receptacle than can be removed for easy cleaning
- Highly resistant 430 stainless steel Simple electronic motor controls with quiet 3-speed operation including time delay function - automatically turns off after 15 minutes to remove all remaining cooking odors 2 halogen lights, discretely inset, for efficient, long lasting clarity
- Optimal noise reduction in every design feature, such as the stainless steels extra thickness to reduce vibration when starting and running the motor: Low speed (1) = 2.0 sones; Max speed (3) = 6.5 sones
- Fits ceilings up to 9 ft. – Extensions to reach 10 ft cling can be purchased separately
- 30" Hood - 75 cm W X 49.5 cm D x 20.3 cm H (29 5/8” W X 19 1/2” D X 8”H) – Excludes chimney
- 36" Hood - 89.5 cm W X 49.5 cm D x 20.3 cm H (35 1/4” W X 19 1/2” D X 8”H) – Excludes chimney
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7 m (9 ft.) if installed at 30 inches above the cooking surface.
- See Dimension Sheet for Under-Cabinet installation
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7 m (9 ft.)
- Exhaust fan air flow: 600 cubic feet per minute
Color: Stainless Steel
Damper/Filter: Baffle filter
Depth: 19.5 in.
Fan Speed Configuration: Three Fan Speeds
Height: 8 in.
Maximum Ceiling Height: 9 ft.
Width: 36 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.