Ancona Tornado II Range Hood
The Ancona Tornado II 30 is dramatically engineered in glass and steel to deliver all round performance, protecting kitchen walls from steam and removing cooking smells. Easy to clean. Bound to impress.
- 600 CFM motor to efficiently remove cooking odors and protect walls from steam
- Simple electronic motor controls with quiet 3-speed operation including time delay function - automatically turns off after 15 minutes to remove all remaining cooking odors
- Wall-mounted, distinctively rounded highly resistant 430 stainless steeland glass
- Baffle filters provide extra grease trapping capabilities and washes away easily – dishwasher safe
- 2 halogen lights, discretely inset, for long lasting clarity
- Fits standard ceilings up to 9 ft.
Color: Stainless Steel
Controls: Electronic Control(s)
Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
Exhaust Fan Capacity: 600 CFM
Fan Speed Configuration: Three Fan Speeds
Has Light: Halogen Light
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Ceiling Height: 9 ft.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.