Ancona Tornado II Island 36” Range Hood
The Ancona Tornado Island II 36 is dramatically engineered in glass and steel to deliver all round performance, protecting kitchen walls from steam and removing cooking smells. Easy to clean. Bound to impress.
- 600 CFM motor to efficiently remove cooking odors and protect walls from steam
- Island model offering 4 finished sides
- Highly resistant 430 stainless steel with incomparable handcrafted finish
- Simple electronic motor controls with quiet 3-speed operation including time delay function - automatically turns off after 15 minutes to remove all remaining cooking odors
- Stainless steel baffle filters – new stylish design, long-lasting, dishwasher safe
- 4 halogen lights, discreetly inset, for efficient, long lasting clarity
- Optimal noise reduction in every design feature, such as the stainless steels extra thickness to reduce vibration when starting and running the motor
- Low speed (1) = 2.0 sones; Max speed (3) = 6.5 sones
- Fits ceilings up to 9 ft. – Extensions to reach 10 ft can be purchased separately
- 89.8 cm W x 59.6 cm D x 7.5 cm H (35 3/8” W X 23 1/2” D X 3”H) – Excludes chimney
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7 m (9 ft.) ceilings
- Exhaust fan air flow: 600 cubic feet per minute
- For more information about this Ancona product, call the AMS Customer Service Center at 1-800-350-4562.
Color: Stainless Steel
Controls: Electronic Control(s)
Damper/Filter: Baffle filter
Depth: 23.5 in.
Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
Exhaust Fan Capacity: 600 CFM
Fan: Single Fan
Fan Speed Configuration: Three Fan Speeds
Has Light: Halogen Light
Height: 3 in.
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Ceiling Height: 9 ft.
Model: Tornado Island II 36
Range Hood Width: 35.38 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.