Ancona 4 Piece Kitchen Suite | 23" Gas Cooktop | 24" Built in Oven | 24" Range Hood | 24" Backsplash
THRESHOLD DELIVERY INCLUDED.
INSTALLATION AND HAUL AWAY ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
Ancona | 24" Built In Wall Oven | 5-Function Controls with Lock | Semi & full Automatic Options
Electrical connections must be installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
Ancona 5-function Built-In Oven, 24 in.
A small kitchen can still have big style with the 24” Ancona 5-Function Built-In Oven. The smaller cavity dimensions fit any kitchen design and reduces energy consumption while still providing ample space to prepare your meals with efficiency and ease. With its classic brushed stainless steel finish, this built-in oven is designed to perform as well as it looks. The cool-touch door protects you and your family from high temperatures while cooking.
- 5-function electronic controls with clock
- Electronic timer with semi and full automatic options
- Oven capacity: 2 cubic feet (56 litres)
- Pull-down door with aluminum handle
- Triple glazed cool touch glass door
- 1 rack and 1 drip pan with 5 shelf positions
- Interior lighting
- 208/240 V, 60 Hz
- cETLus approved
- Defrosting mode
- 24 hours clock format
- Grease filter
- Auto safety switch off
- Concealed Bake Elements:
- The concealed heating element and large broiler make it possible to cook and save energy at the same time.
- A 25-watt halogen bulb provides plenty of light for easy viewing.
- Triple layer glass door with removable inner panel. The cool-touch doors protect you and your family from high temperatures while cooking.
- Combining straight forwardness and ease of use with a clean design, our control panel does not require an engineer to operate.
- A single convection fan allows food to cook in less time and at a lower temperature reducing energy consumption.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 59.4 cm x 56.9 cm x 58.9 cm (23.4 in. x 21.4 in. x 23.4 in.)
Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local natural gas or propane supplier for these services.
Ancona 4-burner Natural or Liquid Propane Gas Cooktop
Let gas cooking help you create meals like a professional chef in your home. Designed to perform as well as it looks, Ancona’s gas cook top features 4 gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. Ancona gives you the precise control demanded by serious cooks.
- Size: 22.8 -in.
- Easy to clean stainless steel top construction
- Electronic ignition, with standard 110V plug
- Flame failure safety device
- Propane conversion kit included
- 4 brass burners with over 34,600 BTUs including:
- 1 x innovative triple-ring super rapid 5-jet nozzle burner providing 16,000 BTUs
- 2 x semi-rapid burners, providing 6,800 BTUs
- 1 x auxiliary burner, providing 5,000 BTUs
- Cast iron burner grates provides durability and a long lasting easy to clean finish.
- Elegant control knobs made of solid stainless steel. In a brushed finish, they are durable and easy to clean.
- Flame Failure Safety Device:
- A flame failure device (FFD) – is a general term for any device designed to stop flammable gas going to the burner of a gas appliance if the flame is extinguished. This is to prevent a dangerous build up of gas within the appliance, its chimney or the room. Causes of flame failure include chimney down draught, temporary interruption of the gas supply, gas under-pressure, liquid overspill on cooker hotplates or the draught from an oven door being opened and closed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 58 cm x 50.8 cm x 8.6 cm; (22.8 in. x 20 in. x 3.4 in.)
A small kitchen can still have big style with the Ancona Casetta 24” range hood. Made of the highest quality stainless steel, the Casetta’s classic pyramid rim style adds elegance to your kitchen. It features 3-speed electronic controls with a convenient time delay function and stylish halogen lights. Ancona’s unique design gives you the most seamless possible fit between the chimney and the main body, while delivering powerful ventilation and easy-clean convenience.
- 24” Pyramid shape with rimmed edge
- 600 CFM
- Highly resistant 430 stainless steel
- Standard 6” round diameter top motor outlet
- Elegant, simple and quiet 3-speed electronic motor controls with time delay function
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes to remove all remaining cooking odors
- 2 halogen lights, discreetly inset, for long lasting clarity (2 x 20 Watts included)
- Decorative easy-to-clean stainless steel panel filters with aluminum mesh core
- Smooth wall-mounted fit between chimney and main body
- Optional longer chimney kit can be purchased separately to fit ceilings up to 10 ft.
- Can easily be transformed to indoor air recirculation with the addition of the Ancona Filter Kit (sold separately)
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7 m (9 ft.) ceilings if installed at 30” from the cooking surface
- Width: 23 5/8” (60 cm) x Depth: 19 3/4” (50 cm) x Height 13 3/8” (34 cm) – excluding chimney; including chimney - maximum height: 44” (111.8 cm)
- See diagram for more detailed dimensions
- Net Weight: 9.5 kg / 21 lbs.
- 1 year
Add a stylish restaurant flare to your kitchen with the Ancona Stainless Steel backsplash. The smooth, durable finish provides easy clean-up of cooking splatter and blends very well with each color and style of kitchen. It is also available in 30" and 36" widths; all are 29 ½” high and installs easily with the supplied screws.
- 430 Stainless Steel
- Color matches current range hood models
- Has a 3/8” bevel to allow for good fit with standard ceramic tile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 cm x 0.95 cm x 78 cm; 23 5/8 in. x 3/8 in. x 30 3/4 in.
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs.
Color: Stainless Steel
Oven Capacity: 2.0 Cubic Foot Oven Capacity
Oven Controls: Electronic Control(s)
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.