American Preparedness Emergency Backpack Kit
American Preparedness is a Service Disabled Veterans owned business that has designed the 7204 emergency preparedness kit to support four people for 72 hours (three days). This is the ideal backpack for preparing your family for an emergency. Being mobile and able to sustain and comfort your family is essential. It is used by professional crews and work units in mobile groups of four or less.
The contents are packed into a sturdy, easily identifiable, red backpack. The 7204 contains enough food rations, water and other emergency supplies, such as emergency space blankets, flashlights, water-resistant radio with batteries and emergency ponchos to provide 4 people with the items needed to assist in surviving a natural or man made disaster.
It can also provide comfort and support if your auto breaks down, your stranded, power outages, wind storms etc. It is great support for campers, sports people, hikers and for those engaged in other outdoor activities.
- 40 Datrex Emergency Drinking Water Pouches: 5-year shelf life, approved by U.S. Coast Guard & Canadian Department of Transportation
- 2 Two-gallon Collapsible Water jug
- 4 Datrex Food Bars Packages: Each package is vacuum sealed with 12 individually wrapped bars that contain 200 calories each allowing each person a total of 2,400 calories for 3 days (5-year shelf life, all natural ingredients, approved by USCG & Canadian DOT)
- 4 Emergency Survival Blankets: Full size 84" x 52" reflects up to 90% of body heat
- 8 Air Activated Body/Hand Warmers
- 4 Ponchos: Lightweight weather protection with hood
- 4 Light Sticks: Safe, glowing light lasts up to 12 hours each
- 2 Flashlights with D cell batteries
- 2 Whistles
- 1 Deck Playing Cards
- 2 Small Storage Cylinders
- 4 Dust Masks
- 1 Multi-function Knife
- 1 Plastic zip-lock bag
- 2 Pair Leather Palm Gloves
- 1 Tarpaulin: 5' x 7'
- 1 Pry Bar
- 1 AM/FM Radio with AA batteries
- 1 50-foot rope (2/8 sisal)
- 1 Children's Coloring Book & Crayons
- 4 Pocket Tissue packets
- 12 Wet Wipes
- 2 Biohazard waste bags
- 6 Sanitary pads
- 9 Plastic bags
- 2 Toothbrushes
- 2 Toothpastes
- Assorted Gauze Pads
- Conform Gauze Roll
- Abdominal Pad
- Telfa Pads
- Plastic Strips
- Antiseptic Wipes
- Antibiotic ointments
- Latex Gloves
- Finger Splints
- Eye Pad
- Cleansing Pads
- First Aid Guide
For product related questions please call (888) 431-4511
Model: Survival Disaster
Brand: American Preparedness
Number of Days: 3 Day
Number of People Accommodated: 4
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.