American Power Battery Back-up System 350VA APW BK350
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up. Phoneline surge protection provides protection of connected equipment on the phone lines. Power conditioning protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other disturbances. Audible alarms delivers notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown upon the return of utility power for exceptional convenience. Automatic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. No tools required Hot-swappable batteries ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- 8 Hour battery recharge time
- Audible alarms
- 6' cord
- System VA: 350
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Connector: DE-9/RS-232 (9 pin serial port) or USB
- Color(s): Beige
- Width: 3-3/5"
- Height: 6-1/2"
- Depth: 11-1/5"
- Output Power Capacity: 210 Watts / 350 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 210 Watts / 350 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup); (3) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations 98 - 140V
- Full Load (210 watts): approx. 5 min.
- Half Load (105 watts): approx. 20 min.
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 8 hour(s)
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): No
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): No
- Connected Equipment Warranty: $100,000
- Joules of Surge Protection: 1020 J
- Reaction Time: Meets UL 1449
- Telephone ports provide lightning surge protection for any connected device
- 6 transformer-block spaced outlets total:
- 3 outlets provide surge protection only
- 3 outlets provide battery back-up, surge protection and electro-magnetic Interference (EMI) filtering
- FCC Part68, TUV
- Contains No SVHCs
Audible Alarm: Yes
Backup Time (Full Load): 4.7 Minute
Backup Time (Half Load): 18 Minute
Cord Length: 72 in.
Display Type: LED
Height: 6.5 in.
Input Frequency: 60 Hz
Model: APW BK350
Number of Outlets: 6
Output Rating (VA): 350 Volt Amperes
Power Rating (VA): 350 Volt Amperes
Surge Protection: Yes
Weight: 12.5 lb.
Width: 3.6 in.
The estimated delivery time will be 1-3 business days from the day of order.
Please note: Large orders may be shipped using an alternative shipping method which may change the delivery window to 1-4 days.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Please be sure to inspect your order at time of delivery for any issues or damage and if possible note any damage with delivery driver.
Please call 1-888-320-3277 with questions or concerns regarding your order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.