American Heritage Striker 500 Table Tennis Table
The Striker 500 Dual-Table Ping Pong Set is one of the premium ping pong sets available in the market today. Enjoy endless hours of fun with family and friends with this outstanding table tennis set. As all Drop Shot products, the inspiration of this set was founded on creating an extremely durable set that would endure years of use, while at the same time provide great functionality as well. This beautiful table boasts a dark blue play surface with white edge lines so that you can easily see the ball and play the game perfectly. A heavy duty .75” top stabilizes the table so the top surface weight is perfectly balanced and the feeling of play is solid. Then, to support the top, we used a 1.50” rectangular tubing to frame the base so that the table will not move once placed into its final location. The cross braces and support mechanisms are top tier.
Now, to allow you to move the table fluidly, we have used industrial strength 3” rubber wheeled casters so you can easily roll this table across any surface. When you do decide to store the table, we have included locks on the wheels for stability and most importantly, we have a safety latch on each of the dual tables so that once you move your table to the upright position, it will stay in that position until the next time you decide to move it. The dual-table design allows you to store away the table in any out-of-the way place while not taking up virtually any space.
Lastly, the dual table design allows you to play with half of the table up in the “playback” position. Because of this design, it allows you to use this function correctly and you can adequately space the upper and lower table to have a realistic playback. We hope you enjoy your new Striker 500 set from Drop Shot.
- Top color: Premium Dark Blue Finish with white edge lines
- Top material: Surface is a substantial .75” (19mm) thickness to provide maximum density for professional style play and stability
- Top dimensions: 60” x 108” Playing Surface
- Frame: Black powder coated tubular frame
- Legs: 1.50” (38mm) Heavy duty tubular design for maximum strength and stability
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Wheels: 3” Premium rubber casters with locks allow you to easily move the table and also keep it stationary once in place
- Safety latch: Located on each of the dual tables, this child safety latch keeps the table from moving when in the upright storage position
- Dual-Table design allows for optimal playback
- Compact Design allows for storage in small area when in the upright position
- Minimal assembly required
- Indoor use only
- Dimensions: 60” x 108” x 30”; Weight 185 lbs.
- 6” Double-Stitched premium net system with spring loaded, heavy duty clamps
- (4) Tournament style paddles (2-Black and 2-Blue)
- (4) 3-Star 40mm ping pong balls
Adjustable Legs: Yes
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Brand: Drop Shot
Height: 9 ft.
Length: 5 ft.
Weight: 185 lb.
Width: 2.5 ft.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.