Amano® TCX-85 Atomic Time Clock With Time and Date Stamp
The TCX-85 Electronic Time Recorder has ability to synchronize to the Atomic Clock. The TCX-85 automatically adjusts year, month, date and Daylight Savings. This clock prints in regular or military time, with minutes, hundredths, twentieths or tenths, you choose! Three year battery backup for program...”set it and forget it”.
- Ability to synchronize to the atomic clock
- Button programming
- Programmable print styles, military or regular time
- Prints in minutes, hundredth and tenths
- Advances year, month and date automatically
- Automatically adjust to Daylight Saving Time
- 13 pre-set messages (received, fax, sent, file, used, etc.)
- Illuminated print area
- Cartridge ribbon for easy change
- Atomic Clock Indicator
- Configurable print direction for left or right hand printing
- Prints multiple languages and pre-configured messages
- Automatic or manual print
- Clear printing on paper or time cards
- Retains internal memory
- Table or wall mount
- One year factory warranty
- Large, easy to read digital display
- Illuminated print window and guide improves efficiency on time card stamping
- Automatic or manual print activation ensures accurate registration
- Locking enclosure prevents tampering with settings and reduces time card fraud
- Easy to replace ribbon cartridge saves time
- Power Supply: AC 120V (+/–) 10%, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal 3W, Max. 6W
- Ambient Temperature: 10°C ~ 45°C (14°F ~113°F)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 6 7/16” H x 6 11/16” W x 6 10/18” D (163mm x 170mm x 168mm); Shipping Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.63 kg)
12 Hour/Military Time: Optional
Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
Battery Operated: Yes
Depth: 6.62 in.
Employee Capacity: 100
Height: 6.43 in.
Mount Style: Tabletop or Wall
Punch Method: Card Punch and Stamp
Weight: 3.6 lb.
Width: 6.68 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.