$699.99 After $250 OFF Delivered
Amana® | 3.6CuFt Top Load Washer | 6.5CuFt ELECTRIC Dryer with Automatic Dryness Control | NTW4651BQ | NED4600YQ
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Laundry Installation Requirements PDF above
Washer: Includes DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY.
Electric Dryer: Includes DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY.
Amana® 3.6 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Handwash Cycle
- Model: NTW4651BQ
- Color: White
- Load Size Options - Wash smaller loads without the guilt. Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
- 9 Wash Cycles - With 9 different wash cycles to choose from, you'll be able to care for it all, from delicate items to towels.
- Spreckle Porcelain Wash Basket - A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags. Spreckle gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
- 700 RPM Max Spin Speed - Drying begins in the washer. Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Cycle Status Bar - Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System - The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- Automatic Temperature Control - Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Casual Cycle - Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle - Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain & Spin Cycle - Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Wash Cycle - A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- Rinse & Spin Cycle - A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- ADA Compliant - No
- CEE Tier Rating - Not Rated
- UL - Yes
- Number of Wash Cycles - 9
- Washer Cycle Selections - Rinse & Spin; Drain & Spin; Casual Heavy; Casual Regular; Normal Super Heavy; Normal - Regular; Normal - Light; Delicate Hand Wash; Delicate Regular
- Number of Soil Levels - 3
- Soil Selections - Heavy; Light; Medium
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM) - 700
- Spin Speeds - 2
- Temperature Selections - Hot; Cold; Warm
- Water Factor - 9.5
- Control Type - Dials
- Display Type - Cycle Indicator Lights
- Pedestal Options - No
- Wash Motor Description - 1/4 hp
- Advanced Vibration Control - No
- Automatic Dispense System - Bleach
- Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology - Yes
- Eco Monitor - No
- Sound Package - No
- Feedback-Status Indicators - Fill; Wash; Rinse; Cycle Signal; Lid Lock
- Height: 43"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 26"
ELECTRIC Dryer Features:
- Model: NED4600YQ
- Color: White
- Automatic Dryness Control - Temperature sensors automatically stop the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking and overdrying as well as save on energy costs.
- 6.5 cu. ft. Dryer Capacity - With a 6.5 cu. ft. dryer capacity there's room for more in every load which means you'll finish your laundry in fewer loads, saving you time and money on utility bills.
- Energy Preferred Dryer Cycle - Dry efficiently with this eco-conscious cycle. This dryer cycle helps save energy and offers a great starting point for automatic drying on most fabrics.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option - Put a stop to wrinkles. After your clothes are dry, they tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- Timed Dry Cycles - Forgo cycle selection and choose a dry time that matches the load from 20-60 or 70 minutes depending on dryer model selected.
- 11 Dryer Cycles - With 11 dryer cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal environment for drying all your clothes.
- 3 Temperature Settings - Choose a drying temperature based on the fabrics in your load with three different temperature settings; High, Low and Air Dry.
- Maximum Vent Length - 64
- Fuel Type - Electric
- Dryer Cycle Selections - More Dry; Energy Preferred; Less Dry; Cool Down; Wrinkle Prevent; Timed Dry; Air Dry
- Number of Dryer Cycles - 7
- Advanced Moisture Sensor - Yes
- Cycle Time Remaining - No
- Eco Monitor - No
- Lint Filter Indicator - No
- Sound Package - No
- End of Cycle Signal - No
- Dryer Option Selections - Automatic Dry High Heat; Automatic Dry Low Heat; Moisture Settings; Wrinkle Prevent
- Temperature Selections - High; Low; Air Only
- Control Location - Rear Panel
- Control Type - Dials and Buttons
- Electronic Display Type - No
- Touch Controls - No
- Drum Material - Powder Coat
- Drying Rack - No
- Interior Light - No
- Pedestal Options - Yes
- Stackable - Yes
- Door Style - Side Swing
- Reversible Door - Yes
- Height: 43"
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 28 1/5"
Dryer Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
Gas Or Electric: Electric
Number of Pieces: 2
Washer Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation must comply with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Laundry Installation Requirements
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.