Alto Truesonic TS115W 2-Way 15" Bluetooth Loudspeaker Bundle
Premium Truesonic Sound, Now With Wireless Technology Built In.
The TS115W bring you all the premium features you've come to expect from Alto Professional: massive wattage, efficient Class D amplification and cutting-edge design. Add to all of this: unprecedented wireless connectivity. Now, you can harness that same massive wattage and clean, crystal clear sound using your iPad, iPhone or other Bluetooth-compatible device such as a laptop computer.
Pro with a plus
The TS115W are professional loudspeakers, equipped with all the connections you need to hook up using traditional cables. Whether you use them in a permanent sound reinforcement installation or as portable PAs, you'll have versatile loudspeaker that can handle every gig, and blast music from your phone at the after party. The TS115W provide exceptionally clean, transparent sound from wired or wireless sources.
Hear crystal clear
The drivers in the Truesonic TS115W are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS115W offers a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver .
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS115W delivers with 800 Watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
Hang 'em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS115W is your best choice. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where you need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
The Truesonic Wireless TS115W is two-way 15” model respectively. With 800 watts of Class D power and an SPL of 126 dB, the speakers offer more power and performance than any other loudspeaker in their class. They are perfect for musicians, bands, DJs, live sound reinforcement engineers and also for those who manage bars, clubs, schools, gyms or houses of worship.
Connect your way
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop computer. In addition TS115W include two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it’s easy to get up and running with just about any audio source. Uncompromising accuracy, wireless capability and huge sound: Truesonic Wireless speakers
"The Alto Truesonic series is outstanding. Now that Bluetooth has been integrated, there is no live sound scenario or DJ event you can't handle." - Virtual DJ (VirtualDJ.com)
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG
*Wireless streaming is for playback only.
- Built-in Bluetooth® A2DP wireless technology*
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Stream stereo signal, left and right, to separate speakers—no cables required
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Transducer Low: 15” Woofer, with 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Alto TS115W Loudspeaker Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.9in x 14.3in x 26.75in
- Alto TS115W Loudspeaker Weight: 39 lb
Elevate Your Sound
The F3 Speaker Stand is the perfect companion to your Alto Professional Speakers. With a foldable design and durable aluminum construction, each F3 Speaker Stand is ready for a life of constant setup and breakdown, indoors or out. Their aluminum bodies make F3 Speaker Stands lightweight and strong; they’ll give your speakers the elevation they need to properly fill a venue with sound, while at the same time adding very little weight to your portable PA rig.
Each F3 Speaker Stand comes equipped with large, ergonomic knobs for easy adjustment and breakdown, and each has a steel safety pin that ensures your speaker will stay at the height you set. F3 Speaker Stands are compatible will virtually any pole-mountable speaker that has a standard 35mm pole socket, including the entire line of Alto Professional TRUESONIC loudspeakers.
Alto F3 Speaker Stands Features
- Durable aluminum construction
- Tripod base for optimum stability
- Ergonomic knobs for easy adjustment and breakdown
- Steel safety pin for added stability
- 48" to 75" adjustable height range
- Compatible with all TRUESONIC loudspeakers
- Design: Tripod pole-mount
- Pole Diameter: 35mm
- Height: Adjustable
- 1 x Alto TS115W Loudspeaker
- 1 x Alto F3 Speaker Stand
Height: 26.75 in.
Length: 14.3 in.
Volume Control: Yes
Weight: 39 lb.
Width: 16.9 in.
Wireless Standard Compatibility: Bluetooth
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.